tuscl

White girls

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Thursday, October 1, 2020 11:24 AM
They're usually not my type and tend to not go for me anyways.

The types of white girls that tend to like me are

1- ones into hip hop
2- hippies or wannabe hippies
3- raver chicks
4- college girls with bad grades

How is your luck with them?

16 comments

• datinman
    4 years ago
    It's weird. In strip clubs, whether Black, White, or Latina, the 20 -30 year old Hip/hop, hippie, raver, and college girls all seem to really really like me. But, when I meet 20 year old non-stripper girls they want nothing to do with my 60 year old ass. I wonder why?
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    I’m white so pretty fucking good. Best luck when I avoid looking too rich, too blue collar or too perverted.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    @Justin. It's the thickness of your wallet, not the thickness of your body.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I look at Icey's list and see 4 categories of women I don't like. I also know that no dancer "likes" me. My type is spinner with flatter chest, but must have a pretty face, at least to me. Beyond that I don't care, but I do have an affinity for women who are very literate and very smart. Lat time in a club I told a dancer a story from my youth and she said: kafka would be proud" and I fell in lust.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I meant regular girls not strippers. Tbh i really like the hippie girls attitudes a lot. I love them the most and the college girls. White girls into hip hop who like non white men do it for the image. They try too hard and are too fake. Raver chicks are too fucked up from drugs.

I'm not a fan of kafka. His writing was basically all self hate. He was a jew who felt German. Living in Czechoslovakia which he felt was rightfully German. So he constantly felt alienated. Plus he resented his father who never supported his writing. He should have been a patient of freud in vienna instead of doing self therapy in prague lulz.

With strippers I always attract really young latinas and light skinned black girls
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Quite the ignorant bigot there Icey cum stain. There were and are German Jews. Light skinned? You're also guilty of colorism. Scratch a progressive and out pops Josef Stalin.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    At the time jews were not considered German ethnically. Kafka didn't feel Jewish. He felt he was a secular German. That conflict was the root of much of his angst.

I said light skinned black girls tend to be attracted to me. Thats not colorism.

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Scratch a progressive and out pops Josef Stalin."

Wow! Cutting but there's much truth in that comment!

Funny too!
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    And I know all the bitching about college girls here but I think theyre easy curious open minded easy going fun to be around akd smart
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    most white girls are boring.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Some are some aren't. That goes for any race.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    In real life, all girls from 21 to 107 years old, all races love me. Mainly for my laugh. The younger ones for my money. The mid age for sex. The older just because they enjoy the company. Hey, it’s all good.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I get along with ild women but im not ay all attracted to them. I want young girls now. Save the middle aged women for when im old
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Lol. I am old. Thus, middle aged is young for me.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Then go for ghe youngest ones you can lol but there are hot women of any age.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion