Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shootout outside of Detroit strip club leaves 6 people shot.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Video:

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

I love this energy! Way to go Detroit! I’ll see y’all in a month! 6 mile shit!

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

I’m on 8 mile eatin lamb chops at Truth dawg I done found some niggas in the town dat can move dawg

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

What timing. Just left Detroit yesterday, but that wasn't a club I had interest in anyway, so I wouldn't have been near the shootout, thankfully.

It's just fantastic to know that even when you're having a good time and minding your business, someone else can decide to ruin your plans for no reason.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

This looks like Wavey’s type of club. If he keeps talking like he does on this site, he’s gonna find a cracker that won’t take his shit and will end up on the 2 AM roll call.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Nigga y’all crackers will be apart of another compilation getting y’all ass beat. White people can’t fight. Zimmerman couldn’t fight a 17 year old l, Mike brown beat up that cracker and George Floyd def woulda beat up that pointy nose cracka. Y’all soft

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Don't worry. None of the shots hit me.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The Sting? Do they play Scott Joplin piano music? It’s gotta be difficult to grind to those tunes!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement