tuscl

Carl Winslow

https://youtu.be/ejxqqY0Cnmk

Am I in the twilight zone?

“All this over a mask?”
“Someone call the police!”
“Is he even a real cop?”

Honestly... This was bullshit and unnecessary. But since other police vs. criminals that end tragedy seem to be comical and justified to most, I figured we take it in a different direction. Remember... Blue Lives Matter too👍

Salute to babygirl on here though. 2Pac wouldn’t have gone that hard. She thug he’s out.

Ay Breh! Where we going to for breakfast?😂😂😂

18 comments

• GoatSign6
    4 years ago
    Sorry for the shitty grammar btw. Still tipsy from that LIQ. *She’s thugged out* 😁
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lmao bruh I saw this video yesterday. Now u see how much patience this guy has for her? Why can’t white cops treat us the same? He shoulda shot her bird ass tho, can’t stand loud ass ugly white women. There’s a pandemic going on and the right takes it as a joke, shit ain’t a game I don’t want their nasty asses blowing their stank and breath on me anyways, white people smell like shit.

As for breakfast I say we go to Framingham, grab a omelet, and run a train on Skibum’s wife.
  • GoatSign6
    4 years ago
    Lmao!!! Done deal. I wasn’t gonna post this shit but then fools were taking it to another level yesterday so I said fuck and let’s get some pre NFL Sunday politics going. Stay safe out there champ.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nah post it I wonder what their excuses gonna be for it. Lol pre nfl Sunday politics always good I’m glad they have to hear BLM before every game and see them kneel etc, makes my heart smile. You stay safe out there too king. Btw u missed it yesterday, they were throwing the nigger word around on here. Smh
  • GoatSign6
    4 years ago
    @Breh... Oh I saw that shit. They were showing out yesterday. Just didn’t have the energy to weigh in on them fools after a long morning at work. All good though. When they start dropping N bombs that’s when you know they have nothing left to say.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @GoatSign6 - you woke up still drunk this morning from last night, and now you are headed to breakfast with ChickenShit.

I think waking up in bed with ChickenShit is a clear sign that you need to stop drinking.

I would ask if your ass is sore, but after watching the beating that your boyfriend took from lil Jayne Doe yesterday, it's pretty clear he is dickless.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Jayne doe not giving u any pissy for white knighting 😂 u look like a whole clown promoting her all day. Get off my dick cracker.
  • GoatSign6
    4 years ago
    @winex...Lmao!!!! You’ve got a lot to learn lad. The breakfast comment was satire and the homo jokes are getting old man. Come with some new material. This video was only posted to prove a point of what Breh, myself and black folk who have made comments on this forum are saying. If we act dumb and don’t comply with police or sometimes even if we do we get shot up on some Contra shit. Clearly in the video you see that young white lady who was in violation of “trespassing” after being asked to leave for not wearing her mask get taken away but “1” black police officer, (not 4 to 5 you usually see on one black man) who was also racially degraded after people were questioning whether he was a cop or not and someone stupidly said “call the police,” when clearly he is the police. The funniest part of it all at the end you’ll see a man in the stands with a shirt on that has the “blue lives matter” flag on it. It’s an instant classic. So since all blacks who have died has been funny or justified to most of you I want to see y’all reaction on this video. So far there isn’t any. Hmm... wonder why? Nothing but old played out homo jokes. To make it clear I’m a straight man who loves pussy just as much as it loves me but we are in 2020 so if you’re a man that likes men or a woman that likes women... it’s okay to live and see another day. No judgement here. Have a good day Winex. Go Cards! They’re 2-0 so you may wanna reconsider cheering for the home team. 👍
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @GoatSign6 - they aren't jokes. Your "buddy" ChickenShit often talks about how he enjoys being in the company of wealthy gay males.

So did you have to pay to fuck him? Or is he in love with you?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - I know that this is a foreign concept to a dead beat like you, but often times I do things with no expectation of reward.

It's a common trait among real men.

Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand.
  • GoatSign6
    4 years ago
    @winnex... Lol I hear the anger in your voice. I applaud you for speaking on behalf of the rest of these racist assholes on here. Have a good day in AZ
  • winex
    4 years ago
    What anger in my voice?

First of all, I am typing, not speaking.

Secondly, I'm pretty calm. I'm just popping in here while a model is training.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Winex get a life and a girl man it’s sad at this point. What do you live for? Ur wasting air...
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I'm doing fine ChickenShit.

When I want some lip from you, you'll know. I will signal you by tugging my zipper.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U gave me head 100 times already as much as u follow me around on here. U wouldn’t know what to do without me queer ass cracka
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Apparently you still don’t understand how forums work.

And you wonder why everyone calls you a dumb duck.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I am going to pay attention to the Saints Packers game instead of your sorry scamming ass.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    This thread should be in the political forum.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Go cards lol. You dumb fucks can't do a damn thing right. Great job making fries must have caused your stupidity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion