tuscl

Would You?

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
Thursday, September 24, 2020 2:43 PM
Say – oh, I don’t know, one day an Angel of the Lord shows up and tells you “Dude, you won one of the little contests we have up there – here’s the deal: we can add 20 years to your (let’s go with) 60 year old life, but you have to spend the 1st 10 years being a hot ass stripper (we’ll give you several choices for a 9+ body, starting at age 21). After that, you’ll revert to your old body, restarting at 50 years old, to live out your regular life span.

Would you take that deal?

11 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    And you don't have to work in an extras club, but it has to be your only income.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Fuck you! Thats easy. If I get to keep whatever I earn and buy when I revert back into 50, and can be a lesbian, I would take that deal.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    10 years as a hooker having to service tuscl members. Who wouldn't want that
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    When I get to age 60, I fully expect to live another 20+ years anyway. So you haven't given me any incentives here at all.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    20 additional years, over what you would have lived.

'Tis a hypothetical.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    So in my case, do I get to be a middle aged dude then?

Helicopter dick! 😎
  • edgewise
    4 years ago
    This sounds more like being a reality show contestant than a lottery winner. Either way, I'm in!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Do I have to take BBC or BBBC (or Juice) in the ass at an extras club?

No thanks! I don’t want to be 80 with looser bowels than I already have...
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Loved the 1st two answers.

gammanu95 adjusts to make the best of a changed situation.

Icey assumes nothing can change and stays the course.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    When I was living in Chicago, we were semi-regulars at the Admiral Theater, and on first-name basis with many of the staff and performers. This was a total non-extras air dance club. Girls there, like the top places in Vegas, make six figures without ever having to touch a dick. Hustlers, as in the movie Hustlers, can make even more if you want to risk the crime.

How would that be to fall asleep in women's prison a 31 year old stripper convict, and wake up a 50 year old man? That would be a riot.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Lol. One night your cell mate is purring with delight, next morning she's screaming WTF, get that Dick outta here.

(Unless she's bi)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion