tuscl

Questions

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 10:45 PM
During covid how did anyone supplement income? Also do any girls here do anything like a premium snapchat ?

6 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Got a job in a pharmacy. 90% sure I’ll quit sometime after thanksgiving
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I first got a job reviving shipment at Walmart because I didn’t know what was going to happen and I was pretty sure Walmart wasn’t going to close. I like doing physical labor but my shift was 3 am to 1 pm and I was just really tired all the time. I worked there for about a month and then I got a job in an automotive shop. I am thinking of working until mid Jan because Christmas season is slow and because I remember after the last election everything went to shit in the clubs for about a month. It was because of who got elected but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knows what’s going to happen this time.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    *receiving
  • Shaniece
    4 years ago
    I ve always did hair and nails so I just began taking more clients than before
  • OregonscrazyRed
    3 years ago
    I just worked all the shifts I could. Days nights. Didn't matter. Where that fell short, I also did online pictures and video sales. Private events. Really just hustled where I could find it.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Got a job at an Amazon facility down the street from me. Eventually quit it for a work from home telemarketing job. Tried to go back to the clubs when they reopened and it was alright money, but my state's Governor closed everything down again at the end of November. Things reopened at the beginning of February and now all of the clubs have to close at 10:00 p.m. So I'm continuing to telemarketing job until I can find a different or a better job or until clubs are able to be open until 2am again. Also started selling content on OF, but I didn't start doing that until December.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion