tuscl

Florida Massage Parlor case dropped

mark94
Arizona
Monday, September 21, 2020 11:37 PM
Remember that sting in a Florida massage parlor that caught Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots ? A court has ruled that video of the encounter may not be used in evidence. As a result, it appears the case against Kraft, and 20 others, will be dropped.

5 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Money, Money, Money
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @mark I'm not sure what the proper terminology is these days, but "owner" is definitely not allowed. Too reminiscent of slavery. I think you're supposed to say "the guy who exchanged his money for shares of the corporation" or something like that.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    And did they ever find evidence of a sex trafficking operation? Nah, just a consenting woman making a living. It will be interesting to see if the over zealous sheriff behind the sting operation faces any political or legal consequences.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Mamisan is so happy about this!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Yet the man's name has been dragged through the mud, as sure as any of ours would have been had it been us. Even if you are 100% innocent of the crimes accused, you can be tried and found guilty in the media and suffer nearly the same consequences as any vile felon. I do not believe that we cannot do better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion