tuscl

Brooklyn, IL massage parlor.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 6:47 PM
I went to a massage parlor in Brooklyn, IL last week at 3:30 am. It was staffed by EBONY chics. I’m use to ASIANS. Holy fuck, they give BBBJS. I’m fucking HOOKED! I’m betting they give BB everything, but I’m not old enough for that shit yet. I need about 20 more years before I don’t give a true shit. The hot, big tutted EBONY said she loves men over 50. Why is that? Just curious what others think about that comment.

13 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "The hot, big tutted EBONY said she loves men over 50." Because that's when men are at the peak earning potential.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @dr evil. Holy shit! That means I’m gonna be getting some good ole young pussy in my near future. I do not mind paying for shit that I can fucking walk away from ! I think I’m gonna get me a button that says “over 50, what you got for my time and $ ?”
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Beggers can't be choosers
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I've wondered if ebony MPs existed - good recon work 👍
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @ Papi. Seriously, it showed up as a fucking trailer in a field on my gps. I decided to take my life into my own hands and give it a try. Fucking AWSOME ! It was located in an area of East St Louis that commonly has bodies just appear lifeless on the sides of the road in the grassy areas.
  • lurkingdog
    4 years ago
    Nidan- there are some scary places over on that side. Be safe, son!
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @lurkingdig. Yep. But, I am a risk taker. Always prepared. Have only been challenged once over there. 5 on one, but they made the decision that I was not worth their effort for some reason. Lol. Probably my eyes. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    What time of day/night did you visit this fine establishment?
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @papi. 3 am
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    The "I love men over 50" comment atriles me as SS, saying what she thinks you want to hear for a bigger tip and repeat business. I new this BG in TJ who would tell me why she liked "older" clients, she told me there done quicker, usually apologetic and tipped better.
  • RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    Only a certain kind of massage parlor is open at 3:30am...
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    Tampa’s massage parlor -- body rub --jack schack??, 2-4am and 6-8am were some of my best hours!!!!!
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    Serenity, I'm so picturing you having that setup in the Beer Cave at WaWa right now LOL! That'd certainly make me switch my fuel stops to after midnight 😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion