tuscl

The type of coon white people here love.Dick tucked between legs tap dancing Smh

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
https://twitter.com/AlwaysActions/status…

This is the only type of black man that white people love. He’s one of the types that dumb Tin foil hat fag pistola keeps trying to feed us. I can’t stand a weak minded nigga, they might as well cut ya dick off. Weak with no soul and afraid to speak his mind. They hate when we challenge their rules and lies. They love a weak ass simple negro like this. If I saw dude I’d slap him in the face and say he’s disrespecting the work his black people and the good people fighting the good fight have put in.

28 comments

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lotta coons on this site too. I see ya and I don’t respect ya. Keep it moving.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Penis reference, check.
    Use of the word ‘fag’, check.
    Link to a CNN/YT video, check.
    Reference to physical threat, check.
    Supposedly black guy using the word ‘negro’, ooookkkkkaaayyy.

Thank you for waking up this morning and immediately thinking of me. #YabbaisBreh 🖕🏾🖕🏾

Bye Felicia.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Why u saying bye Felicia like we live in the 90s either ur an outdated nigga or a wanna be down cracka ass cracka
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - I, for one, don’t hate when you “challenge rules”. On the contrary, I wish that you weren’t such a chicken shit and lived up to your keyboard hero fantasies in real life.

If you ever grow a pair of balls, I will even start a thread on the forum commentating you. I have already thought of a title for the thread. It’s going to read “ChickenShit sure was a real dumb ass”
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    All has been revealed. You are a mentally disturbed, delusional, self hating, scrawny, gay white boy with little education who spends most of his non-TUSCL time playing video games.

My work is done. Putting you on ignore in 3,2,1............. IGNORE.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Mark - you forgot to mention that apparently ChickenShit has developed a sexual attraction to goats.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Wavey is the Rachel Dolezal of TUSCL.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Put me on ignore I wish all y’all racist would do that 😂 I don’t care for y’all to even comment on my post, my post for non racist people and Africans only.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Why would I wanna be white 😂 I’d be anything else than a white boy. Who wants a pink dick and red ass?😂🤢
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Put you on ignore? What's the matter ChickenShit? Isn't the keyboard protecting you as well as you "thought" it would?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    "Who wants a pink dick and red ass?"

Apparently you do ChickenShit - why else would you be fulfilling also those homosexual fantasies that you have built up over the years with Yabba Dabba Do?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    No cause y’all are ignorant and my post ain’t for y’all. Y’all hate us but follow us around, just like y’all police buddy’s.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol I been on this site since January not no years. I ain’t like u and that other old faggot skibum that lies about having a wife.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Since u and your maga dickhugging buddy’s hate black people so much go join niggermania.com and hide behind your screen name and say more shit about black people u wouldn’t say in their faces
  • winex
    4 years ago
    LOL

I hurt your feelings.

Are you going to cry now ChickenShit?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Wrong again ChickenShit.

I don't hate black people.

I do hate liberals.

And ignorant people like you are quite annoying.

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Spoken like a true maga racist, hate anyone that doesn’t think it’s the 60s like you. I bet you’re one of those crackas on Facebook that hate Black people but post mlk quotes 🤡
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Wrong on all accounts ChickenShit.

First of all, I am not a big fan of Donald Trump. Though I am comfortable with his policies, I realize that he could accomplish so much more if he tried to get along with people. (Both within the Republican party as well as across the aisle.)

I have stated before that when the Republican primaries started in 2016, Scott Walker was the person I supported.

After he dropped out, I backed Ted Cruz.

It was only after Ted Cruz dropped out that there was no one left to vote for other than Donald Trump.

As for Facebook - I don't use it. So you are wrong there as well.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    This morning I took a shit 20 shades darker than this poser.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Your shit probably smells better than ChickenShit does too.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    You can choke on my black cock op
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    No real nigga says cock, sit down white boy
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I gotta side with ChickenShit here. That boy has sucked a lot of black dick.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    As much as i agree with OPs perceived politics. He sounds like a caricature of what an old white guy thinks blacks talk like.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    What are blacks supposed to talk like? What’s up with all this “blacks supposed to talk like” mess here. It’s offensive tbh
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - I've never met a black person who sounded like they were being fucked in the ass by a goat. You on the other hand, sound like you are being fucked in the ass by a goat.

If you don't watch what you are doing, you may lose Yabba Dabba Do. He is the only retarded white boy that you have ever been able to attract.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Youre offended at my comment? Its the mildest thing here. Ive yet to hear terms like dude cook and breh used together. And you sound like a very sheltered white guy trying to sound and act black and woke. This one note caricaturizing is the mo of a certain person on here but whatever. You act and sound like a bad caricature
  • TrollBot-3345
    4 years ago
    Hello, TUSCL people. TB3345 here with automated forum messaging to identify general douchebaggery to those (and especially newcomers or lurkers) that may be reading these forums.

#SYSTEM WARNING#

Yabba-Jabba

Yabba-Jabba is a troll that has had numerous accounts over the years including Trucidos & VH_Kicks, both of which were removed and banned from this anything-goes forum due to an inordinate abundance of name calling and harassment. As this is an uncensored, free-speech forum, banning only occurs in the most extreme of cases and has only occured to less than 1% of members. It takes a ‘special’ kind of stupid to get banned from an anything-goes site.

He (or she) appears mentally unstable and posts mainly political diatribe with a twinge of homosexuality; these posts are not rational, coherent viewpoints, but merely inflammatory posts attempting to trigger others for his own self-amusement. This person is also notorious for upvoting his own posts through his aliases. TB3345 suggests not responding to this individual and using the IGNORE feature. This individual may be currently using the dems_rule alias.

Fun fact: Yabba’s favorite thing in life is 15 minutes alone with a young billy goat and non-scented, oil-based lube (he claims water-based lube washes away the smell too easily.) Unfortunately, while TUSCL is all out of goats, what we do have is an IGNORE button.

For those unaware of this IGNORE feature, to IGNORE all one has to do is click (a) the little circle with the slash through it and/or (b) the volume icon with the slash. The former IGNORES the post, the latter IGNORES and mutes the ALL nonsensical ramblings of the entire user.

Feed the trolls at your own risk.

An IGNORE a day keeps the douchebags away.

Thank you in advance for using TUSCL.

#END SYSTEM WARNING#

TB3345 Out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion