tuscl

White people here want us to think like them

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
They keep trying to brainwash us to be weak and think like them. Keep fighting the good fight my people. Don’t worry, I see a lot of you coons out there on this site too, y’all don’t gotta ride, I don’t need ya. Keep tap dancing for the white man and be a good ol boy and girl. When change comes don’t celebrate with us, stay with ya massa. Really had a white guy on here post a video this morning showing a black lady being racially profiled and her tag being ran because she’s black. He’s trying to tell me shit about the case when me and many of my people deal with this profiling everyday. I was stopped last month for driving in the hood. Cracka ass cop ran my tag at a red light and pulled me over. This was Tuesday and these are the days that the jump out boys are hot in the inner city. Man thought I had drugs in the car etc, search me for what?! Like I just don’t understand man, it’s exhausting. Stop trying to change our minds, it’s already made up. Either defund the police or watch them die. People are fed up.

53 comments

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Stop putting racist police in the hood!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Any cracka that comment can suck my dick!
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    White people don’t give a shit what you think. They’re too busy working.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    White people are bums and I’ve seen more white people with food stamps than black people. Keep thinking white people are elite because they hold a 9 to 5😂 that just sounds retarded as hell. Get mad cracka ass cracka. Suck my dick😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    White people don’t give a shit but they be mad under all my post 😂
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Whatchu gonna do? You ain’t gon do shit except keep blowin bands trying to raw dog ATL strippers.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Why are so many NBA players black?

Job requirements: run, shoot, and steal.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Your title says shut up and listen to the police. Either u a cracka or a coon. And I’ll beat the fuck outta whichever one 😂

#blacklivesmatter ✊🏿✊🏾
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    All the good sports players are black. No one watches for no good slow White boys 😂 why u mad
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    If people start killing cops it’ll be a blessing but everyone gotta do it 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Why you so mad? Did Popeyes fuck your order up last night? Did they give you Sprite instead of grape pop?
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    This mofo ain’t gon do shit, he wasn’t about it a year ago, just another bandwagon busta.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Ain’t yo got some rally or rioting to be getting ready for? Lmk and DM me if u gets your hands on a 48” Samsung Ultra 4K. Don’t be foolin w none of that Vizio shit.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol all u doing is showing your ignorance 🤷🏾‍♂️. Me and my niggas don’t eat Popeyes or drink grape pop 🤷🏾‍♂️ Idk where u get that stereotype from 😂 u watch too many movies and tv shows with white writers that put shit like that in there. Go outside bro, walk the streets, talk to the people, be apart of the community, and get killed talking that bs 😂.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Hey ChickenShit - if you were pulled over by a cop last month, why did you pass up your chance to show us all that you aren't just a keyboard hero.

What a chicke shit.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Smh this fool retarded when the last time anyone go to a Popeyes ain’t it wasn’t over fifty percent black customers 😂😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @winex u want me to shoot a cop and he the only nigga doing it. If more people would do it for change I wouldn’t mind risking my life or freedom. I ain’t gonna be the only one. But when you’re ready to get your sad beat I’m willing to do that now
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    More white people be at Popeyes here buying sandwiches than black people. U really don’t go outside white boy 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    This white boy said black people really be in nasty ass gentrified chicken aka Popeyes 😂😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U retarded racist make my dick hard srsly
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I’m convinced that Brehnam is a mentally disturbed, self hating, white boy. I haven’t decided whether to put him on ignore or keep waiting for the inevitable collapse of his persona.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - spoken like a true keyboard hero. You keep telling everyone what you are going to do, but you back down.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    "U retarded racist make my dick hard srsly"

That's an unusual fetish that you have ChickenShit. But not surprising. I have lost count of how many times you have asked men to suck your dick.

Maybe you can find a forum with people who share your particular perversity.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Smh this dude just said ain’t no black people in Popeyes 😂 know I now he full of 💩💩💩💩💩
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    No y’all really make my dick hard. Y’all kkklan buddy said white people to busy working to care about my post but y’all suck my dick under these post lol.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Next he gonna tell me collard greens is a white people food
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I ain’t no keyboard warrior and I’d never wanna be white 🤦🏾‍♂️ White people smell
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    White people smell when they sweat and when it rains.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I don’t eat collard greens and I know other blacks people that don’t. So what other ignorant shit u gonna spew ?
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    This guy could be spending them bands to improve his education and raise up instead he just wants to raw dog strippers.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    At least I don’t fuck my cousins and mom like white people do 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - you aren't any type of warrior at all. You are a disgrace to the word "warrior".

What you are is a keyboard hero with very disturbing fetishes.

And you are a total coward.

Chicken shit.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Shit last time I was at follies it smelt like cheap weed and a jergens convention.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - so even your cousin and your mother turned down your sexual advances. It must be embarrassing to be turned down by so many men.

While I can see the path that led your desire of mentally retarded people, it's still disgusting.

You are nothing but a perverted chicken shit.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U live in Georgia? Let’s fight then 🤔 or u scared like ya boy windex?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Aite it’s Sunday it was fun boys. I gotta drive down south to my peoples. It was nice seeing how racist y’all really are as usual. Time to eat ☺️
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    U mad bro? 😂😂😂
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Come on out to Arizona ChickenShit.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I will when I hit cali on the 16th. 2 of my homeboys stay in Phoenix
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Cool
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Give me the time and place when I arrive and I’m there
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Wavey is the Rachel Dolezal of TUSCL.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Do you know what falsely accused people do ? They deny the accusation immediately, forcefully, and succinctly.

Do you know how people who are guilty of an accusation react ? They delay. They deflect. They weave complex stories.

I’m still waiting for Brehnam to deny he is masquerading as Black.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Mark - The man's name is ChickenShit.
  • TrollBot-3345
    4 years ago
    Hello, TUSCL people. TB3345 here with automated forum messaging to identify general douchebaggery to those (and especially newcomers or lurkers) that may be reading these forums.

#SYSTEM WARNING#

Yabba-Jabba

Yabba-Jabba is a troll that has had numerous accounts over the years including Trucidos & VH_Kicks, both of which were removed and banned from this anything-goes forum due to an inordinate abundance of name calling and harassment. As this is an uncensored, free-speech forum, banning only occurs in the most extreme of cases and has only occured to 0.00011% of members so it takes a ‘special’ kind of nutjob to warrant said action. He (or she) appears mentally unstable and posts mainly political diatribe; these posts are not rational, coherent viewpoints, but merely inflammatory posts attempting to trigger others for his (or her) own self-amusement. This person is also notorious for upvoting his (or her) own posts. TB3345 suggests not responding to this individual and using the IGNORE feature. This individual may be currently using the dems_rule alias.

For those unaware of this IGNORE feature, to IGNORE all one has to do is click the little circle with the slash through it and you may continue to enjoyably peruse the forum.

Feed the trolls at your own risk.

An IGNORE a day keeps the douchebags away.

Thank you in advance for using TUSCL.

#END SYSTEM WARNING#

TB3345 Out
  • TrollBot-3345
    4 years ago
    Hello, TUSCL people. TB3345 here with automated forum messaging to identify general douchebaggery to those (and especially newcomers or lurkers) that may be reading these forums.

#SYSTEM WARNING#

Yabba-Jabba

Yabba-Jabba is a troll that has had numerous accounts over the years including Trucidos & VH_Kicks, both of which were removed and banned from this anything-goes forum due to an inordinate abundance of name calling and harassment. As this is an uncensored, free-speech forum, banning only occurs in the most extreme of cases and has only occured to 0.00011% of members so it takes a ‘special’ kind of nutjob to warrant said action. He (or she) appears mentally unstable and posts mainly political diatribe; these posts are not rational, coherent viewpoints, but merely inflammatory posts attempting to trigger others for his (or her) own self-amusement. This person is also notorious for upvoting his (or her) own posts. TB3345 suggests not responding to this individual and using the IGNORE feature. This individual may be currently using the dems_rule alias.

For those unaware of this IGNORE feature, to IGNORE all one has to do is click the little circle with the slash through it and you may continue to enjoyably peruse the forum.

#END SYSTEM WARNING#

TB3345 Out
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Again with the homophobia. Did Father O'Malley touch you in the no no place and leave you insecure in your masculinity?
  • TrollBot-3345
    4 years ago

#SYSTEM WARNING#

Yabba-Jabba

#END SYSTEM WARNING#

TB3345 Out
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    And as always, go away, Trucidos.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Popeyes sandwich is nasty. Too greasy the sauce is bland qnd the bun is sweet.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    Brehnamedwavey is probably not black enough to be accepted by the elite 12.5%. Just another mongrel trying for acceptance with
    his "suggested" peeps! So Tuscl pays the price for that rejection, as he preaches about how the white mongrel's day of reckoning is here! Yawn!
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @rockie - you could have just stopped that after the first 5 words (and even omitted the 3rd).
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    It would have been more efficient!

Tetra: Where were you when I was tripping on my keyboard?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion