tuscl

Curious

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Saturday, September 5, 2020 10:29 AM
So are most guys favorite clubs open now? Are any clubs still closed in any areas? I've kind of hid myself from all this covid crap and dont watch the news or read internet articles anymore for months now. Xoxox Jane

15 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    South Florida is still closed still don’t see it opened any time soon
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    California is still closed but some of my favorite clubs in Arizona have started opening again. The re-opened clubs are a bit slower than pre-covid times though.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Most of the club's I frequent (Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland) are open in some capacity. The last of the areas that I frequent (Indianapolis) is scheduled to reopen next week. A few clubs (PTs Louisville, Sirens Columbus) did not reopen with the rest of the clubs in their area. I heard Sirens was using the shutdown time to completely remodel because they were expecting a longer shutdown than what happened and PTs reopened briefly before the other Louisville clubs but then shut back down and hasn't reopened after the others were allowed to. Many have reduced hours due to governor's orders in Ohio and Kentucky but a few that are BYOB clubs are open regular hours. Some clubs (such as Centerfold's in Columbus) have crazy social distancing regulations like "lap dances" where you have a plastic divider between you and the dancer while most have done no more than remove some seating to help with social distancing. A few (New York New York in Franklin Oh, Harem House, Babes and Classy Chassy Indianapolis) have permanently closed. However I have heard that both at least two, possibly all 3, of the Indianapolis clubs mentioned have been sold and may reopen under new names/owners in the future.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Lots of info thanks for that. So crazy
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Maryland’s governor opened up indoor dining with our phase 3 as of last night so the Baltimore city clubs are reopening again. I think there are still restrictions on hours of operation, masks and capacity. Some of them are opening tonight. A couple of clubs outside the city have been opened and upgraded their dancer rosters with city girls. It will be interesting to see the reshuffle once the city clubs open and whether they can stay open this time. They were only open for a few weeks last time and had to close for a Covid spike.
  • Michigan
    4 years ago
    Seattle is still closed.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    My legs are still open 😂
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Closed
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Favorite club is open; reasonable distance from downtown Chicago. all is well.
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    I think nc clubs are still closed unless they serve food and face mask required. Haven't been since last year.
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    They also close at 11pm so only those with party connections can really party so ive heard
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Desertscrub’s favorite clubs in Colorado and Utah are open. 👍
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Lil Jayne Doe You wrote, and I quote: “My legs are still open 😂” Pics or isn’t so!!! :D
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Favorite club not worth it. Second favorite open and better than ever.
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    I plan to go see how local clubs are in 2 weeks assuming nothing else comes up. Hoping face masks Not Required But Doubt It Hoping They Dont Have To Close At 11Pm But Doubt Things Change That Fast. I Will Have To Go Early It Appears Or Only Stay An Hour Or Two .Reason I Haven't Been Back
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion