tuscl

Black and brown men, do y’all feel stereotyped I’m strip clubs?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Idk man, I feel like they make rules so we can’t come in, but the funny thing is, we’re the ones willing to come inside and actually spend money. Girls spend time with us and say that bs like “ damn you’re different” I’m like wtf u thought this was?! They think we gonna set them up in a drug deal or some shit idk wtf be going on in these places but it’s annoying sometimes. Girls ask me what I do for work and always think I’m a drug dealer 😂, I’m like damn wtf, I can’t at least do some other shit? One of my friends at tattletales, told me A lot of the black guys stopped coming and she’s mad because the old white guys are cheap but the black guys that got stereotyped etc by managers were the ones actually spending money.

I know follies has a lot of Indian dudesAnd black guys in there getting play. Follies was like the only club I’ve been to where I felt comfortable, they didn’t judge at all in there.

I’m not making this about the black strip clubs, I’m talking about the non black strip clubs. We’re not treated fair and this gotta change. We treat the women better than the white boys do. I went to oasis some months back and girls were freaked out cause a white dude on coke stuck a fiji water bottle in his ass and tried to rape a girl. We don’t even do any shit close to that, we are gentlemen.

21 comments

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I misspelled the title cause this gay ass site don’t let us edit shit. How y’all gonna be white on here and not have an edit button in 2020? Damn shame, I thought y’all cacs had tech skills.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Did you even go to a high school English class ?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Everyone gets stereotyped in the club. Then the girls figure which hustle to use or if its even worth a shot.

I don't really mind being stereotyped. I like good girls with bad habits.

I get middle aged and even older white men trying to buy drugs from me. Had a few try to ask me for hoes lulz

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    I’m as brown as the colored people when I have a tan, literally. Even though I don’t fit the ethnic demographics of brown or black, by color I am, but I’ve never felt discriminated against due to the color of my skin. Not sure what your point is?
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    This topic comes up a bit infrequently, but has been discussed. Unfortunately us black guys are seen as the broke wanna be pimps by a lot of dancers and thus they don't want to waste their time.

Back in the day I used to go clubbing with my white and Asian friends. I'd say 70% of the dancers would approach my Asian friend first, the other 30% had my white friend as the first approach. I don't take it personal, I know the reason. If dancers had special glasses that made it clear how much money each customer had in their pockets I know I'd get approached a lot more.

A lot of times we black guys get the short end of the stick when it comes to attention from dancers in a new club. It is what it is. We gotta be more aggressive in seeking out who we want. At least when you become a regular in a club then all the preconceived notions about us black guys are erased. Girls will then approach you as long as you've been a decent spender in past visits.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Maybe the club owners don’t want their clubs smelling like fried chicken grease and Afro sheen. Think y’all spend more then the white boyz? Lololololololol. The girls know us honkeys be spending discretionary income y’all blowing the paycheck you just got. Alls I know the babies tell me every one of you ashy mofos always be running some scam either trying to pimp, get the digits, or ask for some discount. Plus y’all always trying to put your ding dong up in em bare. U dumb bro.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Stripper hoe bitches chase me lulz they know what a winning team is
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Brehnamedwaveystars

“People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave"

It is your behavior that will erase the stereotypes and preconceptions of others.

I tell my students to always behave like ladies and gentlemans to be treated like ladies and gentlemans.

And remember and embrace this quote whenever they experience discrimination and smile and be confident and courteous.

“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry.

It merely astonishes me.

How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company?

It’s beyond me.”

~ Zora Neale Hurston
    ~ Born: January 7, 1891 Notasulga, Alabama
    ~ Died: January 28, 1960 Fort Pierce, Florida
    ~ Author, anthropologist, and filmmaker. She portrayed racial struggles in the early-1900s American South.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I'm not black but am surely brown and know that. However, I've never felt that it affected how my time in the club matters. If anything, it has helped.

If others feel one way or another about me, I don't care and don't let it bother me because I'm just there to have a good time.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Some of you act like its a personal issue when stereotypes are systemic.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m pasty white - and I’m old - and when I enter the club the dancers seem to think I’m a wealthy old white guy!

WTF? It sucks being profiled!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Maybe being whiny bitches with no money is why you fail with dancers and not skin color. Being old and white is a challenge. Yesterday I got so drunk on the golf course I bought a ten dollar scratch ticket for the first time ever. $1500.00 lol. How God dam white of me.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @skibum609

Pics or it didn’t happen.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    What this "brown" and why is it lumped together with black? Blacks at least have slave history in the US. "Brown" isn't even a real thing. People from say Pakistan are lumped together with people from say Honduras because, why exactly? This makes no rational sense.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Are Chinese or East Asians considered "brown"? At one time East Asians were called "yellow" but then that became offensive because it also meant cowardly (no connection between the word origins).

Maybe "brown" means all non people of no color other than blacks. It gets confusing sometimes.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I am somewhat confused . Yeah. I am I am mostly white being British and Dutch but I also have a bit of American Indian in my genetic history. if I had a choice I would identify with my American Indian Blackfoot tribe. (but it’s not enough to register with the Blackfoot tribe.)
  • DavidsonBedford
    4 years ago
    I get that this history of this nation is steeped in racial politics, but this rarely happens to me in the club. Im black and am the one girls gravitate to when I walk into any club. You want to know why. I follow simple rules. I practice good hygiene, treat women with respect, tip well, and hold good conversation. Im not saying other black guys dont do this, but I have learned that 99% of strip club patrons usually fail in one of the 4 categories. I have learned it best practice to not overthing things in the club as well. The girls are there to make money and the majority dont want anything to do with you outside of the club or thier bedroom. Enjoy the experience and leave the head games at home.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - not being able to pick up strippers in a strip club is pretty pathetic - even for a loser like you.

But I'm here to help you out. Read the first post in this thread.

https://tuscl.net/discussion/70722/

Pay particular attention to point #5 in the first post.

I know that you think that taking showers is "acting white". But trust me, if you start doing so more frequently, maybe, just maybe, you can stop having sex with goats so often.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U love following me around. I don’t have problems picking up strippers. I just hate being stereotyped by racist like yourself. I look better than you and my dick is bigger and my ass isn’t red. Get over it old man.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Yeah, right ChickenShit - this thread is all an illusion. It has nothing to do with how smelly of a loser you are.

That's the ticket.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I couldn't care less about the racists on here. Theyd never say this shit to my face. I guarantee theyd run like bitches in person. I also know the type they are in the clubs and theyre pretty much what stripper hoes hate. They definitely can't pick up bad bitches lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion