tuscl

Review Grades

I was wondering what were your guys interpretations of the three review P's now. Place, People, Price. The names have changed over the years so I'm wondering has your meaning and the way you grade changed as well? Here's mine.

Place-The actual physical building. A dive will get a lower score, a luxurious spot will get a higher score. Not necessarily though. If it's a place I'm comfortable in, it will get a higher score. It can be a nicer place but uncomfortable, I usually go middle with it. My one issue is if the club really restrictive with the rules, do I ding the place? Where it seems like it's just a physical judgment of everything. I have been in the past throwing the rules into this grade if they stand out as just particularly awful.

People- I just strictly use this to tell the audience how hot the dancer group was. That's it. The average of the group. If there are alot of hot girls thrown in with a lot of ugly girls. I'll look the other way on the not so hot girls, and still give it a great score.

Price-Used to be value. Is VIP affordable enough to be worth it. $40 dances? High cover? General affordability.

The tricky part for me is where to put in strictness/rules of the club? Where should be throwing that into? It seems like in reviews it's something that can affect all three scores. I remember one of the old categories was vampness. Maybe sort of like that. Extras sort of place could be closer to 10 and a Chicago strip club could be closer to 1. I'm a fan of the grades because I like to go to clubs with hotter women and if we aren't all on the same page, do I know what I'm really looking at? Are people dinging these grades because they aren't extras girls? That's sort of the point of this thread would we be better off with more categories to grade or less is more?

6 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    I'll give it one shameless bump
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Bump
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Vampiness or rules are subjective. What do you give a place like Sundowner in Niagara where you got tons of hotties and great lap dances but no extras, vs a hole in the wall with mediocre looking dancers but anything goes?

We also don't want to be outing clubs as extras clubs.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "What do you give a place like Sundowner in Niagara where you got tons of hotties and great lap dances but no extras." Indeed, especially when you apparently didn't get extras, but I got FS from a super hot Asian blonde when I visited. It's not only subjective, but entirely entirely dependent on you, the dancer, time day, etc. YMMV.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    One thing that's pretty much agreed upon by all is the categories and ratings are 1000% subjective.

When I rate a Place, I'm rating that club on looks, comfort and vibe against hundreds of other places. The nicest club in town might still be a 6. Or much, much worse. lol

When I rate the People, like others I'm giving my rating of the talent. If most of the dancers are girl next door cute that's a 7. Plain janes in makeup that's a 6 or 7. Extra pounds are like sandbags, and at some point it pulls the score down. I don't always penalize for age. If personality goes a long way I mention it in the review.

Price is a combination of mileage/cost for lap dances. If I think the drink prices or club fees are excessive I'll say so. Something has to be way off the mark outside of dance prices for me to mark a club down for it.

Strip clubs are in the business of separating customers from cash. I paid $100 to get in the door at a club the other night, and for the hours of privacy and company I got in return it was totally worth it. But it's uncommon for me to pay that much just to walk in.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Place- How clean and comfortable is the place? I don't give a lot of extra credit for brass and glass.

People- How hot are the girls? I give them a blended grade because I am subjected to the non-hotties on stage too.

Price- How expensive is it to be there and participate? Drink prices and the cost of backroom services are the two main components for me. If I can go to the back and have a great time for a reasonable price but I'm getting robbed at the bar, they'll get nicked for it. Same in the reverse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion