tuscl

Biden “Press Conference”

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Is on now. The fawning, obsequious softball questions being lobbed by the so called reporters are pathetic. I just had lunch so I had to stop watching because I don’t want to throw up.

35 comments

• mike710
    4 years ago
    He had a crowd member in Kenosha give up that all of his questions are scripted when she said "I tried to go off this paper but I can't, we need the truth."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kenosha-w…
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m guessing Biden still put his foot in his mouth - even with scripted questions.

I knows he’s going after the African American vote hard - so I wouldn’t put it past him to wear a Flav A Flav clock around his neck and try to spit some Run DMC lyrics at the podium!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’m not even interested in this shit any more, but for any of you guys ex vets don’t you even notice that not a single one of his remaining inner circle members are veterans all of his generals are gone with the exception of Milley and he’s openly disagreed with Trump on a number of occasions
  • winex
    4 years ago
    There is no such thing as an "ex vet". If you served in the military and have left service, you are a veteran. You never become an "ex veteran".
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Biden is a joke. So in '16 they trot out a competent but utterly corrupt hag and in '20 they trot out an incompetent but less corrupt swamp rat that can barely remember what he had for breakfast.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Windex still a twat
    Why not reply to my statement instead of trying to obfuscate the issue don’t like what I said fine, it’s still accurate so go fuck your self you pissy twat
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Stop with the fake news, pistola. We all know that mumu wearing hag was NOT competent [insert creepy rickdouche winking emoji here]
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Pointing out that you don't understand the meaning of even basic words is not obfuscation.

I'll add "veteran" to the growing list of words that confuse you.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You’re still a Twat
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Best part was that woman demanding to know, "Why are there more police officers in the black neighborhoods than the white neighborhoods?"
    Lol. If she doesn't know the answer to that question then she probably can't understand why there are more hot dogs at a baseball stadium than in the average family's refrigerator.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @TwentyFive - I have already noted that you don't understand the meaning of the word "twat".
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’ve demonstrated that you are a twat
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Let me guess, all of the thumbs down that you collect in various threads is a reflection of how much people love you.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    LOL still a twat
    J n J
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @TwentyFive - the one thing I don't disagree with you about is your tag line. You certainly are a whiney little bitch.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Windex
    You switched your screen name because you were an object of ridicule, and you are just as much a loser as you always were, I don't know how many TUSCLERs you have met but I can't imagine you getting along with any of them I have met over a dozen and all of them I consider friends, unlike you a pathetic bigot without a job or anything going in your life, all you do is troll me and it's obvious you are a loser, so at this point you are on ignore, you stupid twat
    JnJ
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I switched my screen name? When was that? Who do you "think" I was before?

On another note, your track record is unblemished. Not a single bit of accuracy in that post - you whiney little bitch.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    For those not paying attention, in addition to the inaccuracies in TwentyFive's post, there was also a lie.

He said he put me on ignore. Yet I was at 5 people ignoring me both before he said so, and after he said that he put me on ignore.

Oh TwentyFive, if you put me on ignore now, that just proves that I have totally owned you.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    And I am up to 6 ignores now.

Totally owned.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The more he runs his mouth, the less credibility he has. Again, typically liberal.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    So far the only thing that he hasn't lied about is being a whiney little bitch.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Either I misread that, or I have been taken off ignore. I'm back at 5.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    But does he think veterans are suckers and losers?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Biden? Democrats typically haven't been friendly to the military. Look at all the defense cuts in the Obama era.

As for the latest slander from the press about Trump, I find it indistinguishable from the parade of lies from the press that we have heard over the past 4 years.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Biden pulled another Ron Burgundy moment by reading the words “end of quote” out loud from the teleprompter
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Mark - LOL

I'm looking forward to September 27th. It's a shame that a lot of people will have already voted by then.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    He also went off script and said it was a Black man, not Edison, who invented the light bulb.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Do you have a link? I'd love to watch this.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Thank you kind sir!
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    The reality is that Biden's too old to run for president and those gaffs are cringe-worthy as a Dem. If he can't get his act together, it's going to be a painful election season. With Biden falling into senility and Trump bragging about acing his Alzheimers test at Walter Reed, the rest of the world must be laughing at us.

In the primaries, the Dems had two Rhodes Scholars and a Harvard Law professor, but we ended up with Joe Biden. Liz Warren would have ripped the living shit out Trump in the debates, but the reality is Biden was probably the best bet to beat Trump. Likewise, Hillary's an extremely bright and competent woman. If Hillary were in office during this pandemic she would have assembled the best and brightest and she would be there synthesizing the science into a workable plan. Our version of Angela Merkel. But instead, we have a reality TV buffoon, 185K Covid deaths, and surely more to come.

It's depressing and a bad reflection on our country.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I’ll say it again. Tulsi Gabbard was the best chance you had to assemble a wide spectrum of voters. Young, bright, aggressive, minority, woman, personable, veteran with progressive, but non threatening, policies. She made mincemeat of Kamala, but she was a threat to the power brokers on the left, so they boxed her out.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    It’s now revealed that Kamala’s husband is in bed with the Chinese.

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/ha…
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Tulsi Gabbard sucks Iranian cock; hard to take that comment seriously. Benedict Arnold also served in the military so spare me that response.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion