tuscl

You know you have been isolated to long when....

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Monday, August 24, 2020 10:15 PM
You know you have been in quarantine to long when you go to Walmart and 80 percent of the women in there are getting mentally undressed by your brain. Seriously, I was like “damn nice titties; bet she has long, puffy nipples; what an ass; please, sit in my cock and spin; those plump lips are looking for a thick cock to handle; the way she is bending over for that 2 % milk makes me want to undergo an intense milking session with her”. Yep, I have been quarantined way to long. Need me some stripper attention!

10 comments

• Nidan111
    4 years ago
    If you think I’m joking.... you are wrong! This seriously happened to me two days ago.
  • MrEddyG
    4 years ago
    Unfortunately I think a lot like that...maybe my head is fucked, but being single doesn’t help.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Nidan, you must go to a different Walmart than I do. Most of the women I see at Walmart, I do not want to see naked. Now go to the local upscale mall, that's a different story.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Try da truk stop wit da flapper jack tiddys
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i've been to walmart maybe 3-4 times in my lifetime. each time i've never seen anyone that i would want to come near me and my dick. an upscale mall - especially one where it almost impossible to find ten ugly girls in the whole entire building - this, at my present mental condition, i don't think would be a very good idea for me to even want to visit.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I live near a University. When I go to the supermarket which is the closest one to all the student apartments, I see so many hot girls, they sure dress hotter than when I was in college. I missed last spring when they went to online classes, but they are coming back this Fall.🤪
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    been a long five months.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    When you start reading the political discussions on TUSCL.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The amount of people who I have seen in Wal-mart that I would want to see naked, much less fuck, is well under 1%.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Going to Target at 3 PM on a Saturday in Summer is a treat. I hate heat waves but love how women dress for heat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion