tuscl

My ATL brothers... I miss Follies :(

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Things just haven’t been the same since this place closed. I’ve turned into a club whore trying to find the next best thing, and haven’t had any luck. Oasis was fun for some weeks and got boring, tattletale is a no, magic city is a no, cheetah is a no but gas great food, platnium is decent... but I miss walking inside follies having to adjust my eyes and a minute later a Cuban grabbing on my dick saying wanna vip. Good times and memories here. I’m sure I’m not the only one that misses home aka follies :(

6 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I talked to an ex-Follies dancer yesterday that is in touch with one of the managers. She said they are supposed to open Sept. 9. We'll see what happens.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @doctorevil man I sure do hope so. I’m tired of shelling out money on pvts for these lame chicks. I found maybe 2 good ones so far but every follies trip was gold! Follies was like a family, everyone knew eachother and I miss the bartenders there the most :(
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Yeah, I really liked Fire, the daytime bartender. But she was out on maternity leave already before the shut down happened.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "I was spot on when I said that a glorious Mecca of Female Flesh like Follies will RUIN all your other clubbing experiences."

People say the same thing about TJ. I get the point you're making, but it's also an opportunity to carve out a new experience. The upfront cost in time and dollars is gonna be higher when you're trying to sort out a new club for repeats. There was a time when that was fun, remember?
  • hamster80
    4 years ago
    nah I totally agree with "I was spot on when I said that a glorious Mecca of Female Flesh like Follies will RUIN all your other clubbing experiences."

I had TJ, SoFlo, and Follies on a regular rotation for a period of time. There was no comparison although SoFlo still deserves 4 visits a year for me. Follies was the absolute best ever and I will be on Cloud 9 if Sept 9 happens!
  • hamster80
    4 years ago
    I talked with an ex Follies manager who was floor managing at Platinum today. Now this is just one man's view but thought I would pass it on. Said he would be surprised if Follies reopens. When I pressed him he conceded there's a chance. Said the legal fight continues. Said if it did reopen there is little or no chance it would be the way it was.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion