A different perspective… (LOL)

Saturday, August 15, 2020 6:27 PM
Unfortunately as of late I’ve been relegated to spending way too much time surfing the web. I had no idea how many fucked up people there are out there. I mean TUSCL has more than its share of weirdos, and stupid people and of course the mentally ill (sometimes all three rolled up into one i.e. Stupid_Jerkoff_Guy) but the below extracts are from some nut job that seems intent on insulting my world. For your consideration I give you some anonymous on-line commentator’s world view (lol): “These places can be fun and fulfill some of your fantasies. But they have a greedy, hustling, depraved environment that is bad for your soul and emotions. Plus, if you sleep with many bar girls, it will erode your ability to truly love a woman, and cheapen the enjoyment of sex for you. It also does not feel good to be around depraved, greedy, hustling people all the time. People of such low quality and depravity with no shame or class are a bad influence.” and… “The expats … tend to be low quality. They consist of drunkards, whoremongers, assholes, guys with personality problems, eccentric unpleasant personalities, dominating macho know-it-alls unable to tolerate disagreement, insensitive unfeeling types, etc. It's hard to find decent quality expats or intelligent sincere foreigners. Most expats are either cold and silent with personality problems, or macho dominating know-it-alls who are insensitive and unfeeling. These types tend to only like to talk about practical matters, not intellectual/philosophical topics. You won't find romantic sensitive passionate type of guys (like me) among them. These are not genuinely nice guys.” lolololol...

16 comments

Is BabyDoc not in the US anymore?
wallanon
4 years ago
@wallanon I am currently “stranded” in the US but in normal times I reside elsewhere.
BabyDoc
4 years ago
lol maybe he really knows "the truth". I was reminded of this clip from Repo man recently. I forgot how much I loved that film. https://youtu.be/vRJ5cCP0ZPE Just remember when the aliens come they know who to pick up to bring back to their planet.
Uprightcitizen
4 years ago
I don't mean to be impolite, @BabyDuck, but the part about being an intolerant know-it-all fits you perfectly. You do post about drinking, so "drunkard" seems fitting, too. "Macho" doesn't fit you at all, and I picture you as a scrawny geriatric type who would collapse trying to pick up a suitcase From what I can tell, men who travel to third-world Asian countries to sleep with dirt-poor barmaids are neurotic, mal-adjusted, weirdos who can't succeed with women here. But I'm sure these dirt-poor girls worship you, anyway. Lol
RandomMember
4 years ago
It just sounds like a PL who either regrets his experience(s) or is using the perceived negative experience to gain sympathy or favor from a bar girl. The writing style and ideas are different but this reminds me of a few TUSCLers who try to tell others how to and not to have fun.
Cristobal
4 years ago
"They consist of drunkards, whoremongers, assholes, guys with personality problems, eccentric unpleasant personalities, dominating macho know-it-alls unable to tolerate disagreement, insensitive unfeeling types, etc.” Yup. Sounds like us!😜
ATACdawg
4 years ago
How many men actually end up "succeeding with women"? The guy with the hottest wife more often than not will end up either financially ruined or chained to a domineering nag if they stay together. The Chad who gets to sleep with countless women for free will almost invariably end up with a bunch of bastard kids he has to pay for and only see a few times a year. There's a reason women are historically referred to as man's ruin. We're really all in the same boat, it just takes different forms for different men. There is no "success" with women. All men, at least heteros, are suckers. Its as inevitable as death and taxes.
Dave_Anderson
4 years ago
The comments seem accurate. Normal people don't engage in sex tourism
IceyLoco
4 years ago
@Iceyloco You’re as dumb as the anonymous author. An expat is not a tourist. Though it’s not convincing, you should just stick to playing your fake cholo, pimp and gangsta persona. There’s already enough other educationally challenged individuals posting here. No need for you to out stupid them all.
BabyDoc
4 years ago
"You won't find romantic sensitive passionate type of guys (like me) among them. These are not genuinely nice guys.”" Right, you're always the only decent man...
Tetradon
4 years ago
Funny is a supposed nice guy like you having fun baiting everyone else
twentyfive
4 years ago
@twentyfive You do realize that the “supposed nice guy” is not me but the anonymous author quoted in the OP. SMFH at the “supposed” educational system… reading is fundamental
BabyDoc
4 years ago
Kinda fun watching BabyDoc shut down everyone trying to talk shit in this thread.
TFP
4 years ago
Kinda fun watching a twat be a twat
twentyfive
4 years ago
@BabyDuck, why should you care one way or another what anonymous people on the internet think about your lifestyle? Why would you start a thread like this? If you ask 1000 people here, 999 will assume that you're a loser in your home country and too old, repulsive, and opinionated to succeed in the dating pool. But you're very much sought after in third-world Asian economies where young-ish girls are desperate to free themselves from crushing poverty. Just embrace your lifestyle --don't worry about others think. I'm just trying to be helpful. Bring that up with your therapist next time!
RandomMember
4 years ago
Why does TantrumMember care one way or another what anonymous people on the internet think about his sugar daddy ophthalmologist?
nicespice
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion