tuscl

Dallas Texas Strip Clubs

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 2:06 PM
I'll be spending a night in Dallas next Monday & Tuesday for a business trip. I'm looking for some things to do. Are any strip clubs open yet? I'm sure there probably isn't much to do on a Monday night, but just looking for things to do while I'm there.

8 comments

• FMKB24
    4 years ago
    Oh, and if Strip Clubs are open already, which ones are the best ones? Full nude?
  • ArizonaMayer
    4 years ago
    they are closed stay in your hotel and jerk off like a wild monkey. you continue to REQUEST information here but FAIL TO CONTRIBUTE this is the very definition of pathetic loser
  • FMKB24
    4 years ago
    @ArizonaMayer Pathetic loser because I'm barely on here & have a life to live? Sounds about right. LOL
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Nobody likes a beggar FMK. You might find a different reception if you did more on this site than come on here for handouts. At the very least it would be nice if you had published club reviews for those places that were provided to you by folks on here.
  • FMKB24
    4 years ago
    @rickduganstarscheck Okay, I understand. If he had explained to me like you did rather than being a dick, I would've taken his response more lightly. I joined a while back, but when I first joined, I don't remember seeing anything like "You must contribute" or anything of that nature. But thanks for the explanation.
  • FMKB24
    4 years ago
    Btw, I'll try to go back & contribute to all my old post when I have the time.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Btw, I'll try to go back & contribute to all my old post when I have the time." Always nice to get a different perspective on things. Belated welcome to TUSCL. Dallas isn't one of my regular haunts, it's like Detroit where every time I think I'm going it gets cancelled. This year it was COVID-19. But if you ever venture South of that there might be some pointers I could offer.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Check your DMs, FMK
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion