tuscl

Membership Types and other questions

BigFree
California
Are there different membership types besides "member" and "VIP?"

Can you search for discussion/review/article topics? Is this a function of "VIP" access only?

When I use the search function it seems to only pull in "Listings"; Is that the only thing the search box is for?

Thanks

3 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    There are 4 types of memberships that I know of : regular, verified, verified dancer and VIP. Only difference in what a regular and a verified member has access to that I know of is the verified member discussion board but I have been a VIP since before the verified option was created so there might be other differences. Both VIP and verified dancers have access to read reviews while regular and verified members do not. VIP and verified dancers both have access to more discussion groups than regular members.

You used to be able to search discussions and articles but that function currently seems to be broken and search results are only showing for listings when I just tried. @Founder has been making some upgrades lately and I have a feeling that this function was accidentally effected and will hopefully be fixed once @Founder realizes what has happened.

• BigFree
    4 years ago
    Thank you whodey! That answers all my questions.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I was wondering the same thing. You used to be able to enter a topic (e.g., BBBJ) and you'd get a google-type result of discussion threads that included your topic. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Also, it would be cool to search for another TUSCL-er by screen name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion