tuscl
La Pearl Lounge
328 N 54th St Philadelphia, PA 19139

Open but not open!

icnolimit
Pennsylvania
Monday, September 14, 2020 2:56 PM
So i decided to check if la pear lounge would be open on football Sunday. I figured it would be a perfect day fir them to open and welcome people back. When i pulled up i could see the owner outside and a few cars there. I got out the car and noticed the outerspace gate side was down. I said whats up to the owner and asked if they were finally open. He said they were open but because of the restrictions they are not allowed to have anyone sitting at the bar or any form of entertainment (no strippers). I found that stange because i saw a bunch of other strip clubs advertising that they were now open and with entertainment a few days b4. He did say he could make arrangements to use the private room if i set it up with a dancer. But thats not really my style. But anyhow he had a few people inside watching the game so i said wth I'll go in for 30 mins to watch the game. When i walked in I did notice that he added about 3 round high top tables by the bar since to make up fir the lack of seating at the bar. Besides that i didn't see any other covid 19 related updates to the space. My guess is that things wont be the same or open back to normal for a while, my guess probably not until next year but we'll see.

1 comment

• ww
    4 years ago
    Appreciate the update! Hope things get back going for this spot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion