tuscl

The Mons Venus / Big Changes

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Saturday, August 1, 2020 5:24 AM
Has anyone been to the Mons in Tampa recently ? I just did a Review of my visit last night. VIP booths with curtains have replaced the old benches on the north and south ends. And the cost of those booths is kinda high. $60 for 15 minutes, $100 for 30 minutes. Then you pay the girl on top of that. Totally changes the environment. I had a great time. But after thinking about how much I spent, It's not much of a value anymore.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the heads-up and research. $100 for the room seems about average to me compared to clubs I've been to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    VIP rooms in Mons is a pretty-shocking turn of events given the club's history.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i'm assuming that the girl gets a cut out of those booth charges. for a few dollars more you might actually get a better experience than the usual being out in the open.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    ^ Nope. The club gets the booth fee. You have to pay the girl separate. I gave her a set fee for the 30 minutes that was equivolent to about 10 dances. They were better than the normal Mons dances as your hands can go anywhere.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    I’m definitely down for Mons now that there are booths. Hopefully I can pet some kitty ?
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    Some observations of Mons since the club re-opened after the Covid-19 closure: 1. The dancer quality has gone down significantly. When minnow and I would visit the club in the early 2000s through 2019, it would be routine to find multiple 9s and 10s, spinners, beach blond types. The majority of the dancers appear to be the ordinary brunette, fat ass, Hispanic dancers that you can find at many clubs in Florida. 2. The dancers are less likely to offer favorable dance prices. The club took down the signs that said dances are from $20- $30. From discussions with the dancers, the dances are now $25- $35. It is far more difficult to get bulk discounts like 3 for $75. Calvin Klein girl (who is a legitimate 8) was offered this deal and seemed insulted and did not want to do the dances. 3. The private booths take up the right side of the club. Expected prices of 15 minute booth: $60 to the club and $190 the dancer ($250 total). 30 minute booth: $100 to the club and $300 to the dancer ($400 total). With those prices, it is a rip off like the tourist trap across the Dale Mabry street because it is very hot or miss if you will get a worthwhile dance. Maybe a 33% chance? Time will tell. It is up to chance and if you pick a quality dancer. 4. The renovation has taken away some of the seats in the club and seems to have drained some of the energy in the club. There will be long awkward stretches in which it is a struggle to put $1 in the juke box to get a song on in the club. 5. The regular lap dance area, which is now exclusively on the left side of the club, has dividers between the seats. The lap dances at the club were great before the dividers so the dividers are not necessarily a positive. It used to be pretty cool to have a pretty gal grinding on may lap while I was playing footsies with another PL, think minnow. I counted about 15 places for the regular lappers. 6. The bathroom was not upgraded so there is still a troll in there with a toilet and 2 urinals and no door. I suppose you could look at your fellow PL while he pees or give him a handie, but the troll will only allow one PL in the bathroom at a time. Desertscrub still did not get the desired door on the shitter after all these years. 7. $22 to enter the club. Not much pressure to buy a non-alcoholic drink. Reduced hours so only open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights after 8 pm until 6 am.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    With VIP booths, any extras available now or too much GPS?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I didn't get any with the girl I was with. I did try but she put him back inside. : -) But I'm sure there is going to be that opportunity. The curtain does make it private. At the very least , a hand job will be very easy to get. Maybe even a BJ. Which does make it odd that they put these in there. Like Papi said above, the club does have a history of battles with LE.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion