tuscl

Bogarts Louge

nd2012
Michigan
Went in on a Monday mid evening. Was not very busy. They had maybe four people At the bar and two couples at tables. I Had to pay cover still. The girls were wearing a mask behind bar but dancers were not. They had two black dancers one was heavy. One skinny skinny white girl one girl had nice c cup Boobs the dancer was either Hispanic or really tanned. I tried to get private dance with her but she had the people at the bar tipping and her. I drank a few beers got approached for fun but had to decline because I really was only interested in the one. I went across the street since I was limited on time. I will say last time there was a girl named Sarah who was a waitress and she was a bitch but a fun bitch hilarious to talk to wish she was there she made it fun pre-covid

3 comments

• stripclubman01
    4 years ago
    Sarah is there waitressing at Bogart’s Tuesday-Saturday I believe, she really is hilarious. The last time I was there on a Tuesday there were 11 dancers. That sounds like a really off Monday night, and not the usual standard for this bar.
  • stripclubman01
    4 years ago
    Also normally the dancers wear masks here, whoever was managing that night was on some bullshit, I guarantee it was not this ridiculous Monday during the day.
  • nd2012
    4 years ago
    Nice I’ll have to stop by again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion