Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Bogarts Louge

nd2012

Michigan

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Went in on a Monday mid evening. Was not very busy. They had maybe four people At the bar and two couples at tables. I Had to pay cover still. The girls were wearing a mask behind bar but dancers were not. They had two black dancers one was heavy. One skinny skinny white girl one girl had nice c cup Boobs the dancer was either Hispanic or really tanned. I tried to get private dance with her but she had the people at the bar tipping and her. I drank a few beers got approached for fun but had to decline because I really was only interested in the one. I went across the street since I was limited on time. I will say last time there was a girl named Sarah who was a waitress and she was a bitch but a fun bitch hilarious to talk to wish she was there she made it fun pre-covid

Replies (3)

Profile picture for stripclubman01
stripclubman01
•

Sarah is there waitressing at Bogart’s Tuesday-Saturday I believe, she really is hilarious. The last time I was there on a Tuesday there were 11 dancers. That sounds like a really off Monday night, and not the usual standard for this bar.

Profile picture for stripclubman01
stripclubman01
•

Also normally the dancers wear masks here, whoever was managing that night was on some bullshit, I guarantee it was not this ridiculous Monday during the day.

Profile picture for nd2012
nd2012
•

Nice I’ll have to stop by again.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement