tuscl
Bogarts Lounge
30100 Michigan Ave Inkster, MI 48141

I just went there today march 7, i want to

celadon
Michigan
Thursday, March 7, 2019 6:50 PM
I just went there today march 7, i want to tell what happened to me. I ordered a beer- a modelo- i had to repeat that 3 times, then i wanted to buy some dinner. i wanted to buy some chicken wings buffalo style. the server said they were 25 cents each, i said ok- bring me 10. it took the server about a minute to figure out what 10 times 25 is. i gave her 3 dollars and i said keep the rest. so, she appears at my table with a large plate of chicken drumsticks-full size. I told her thats not what i ordered- i told her i wanted the little chicken wings. She got all upset at me for sending her on *fools erand*. she started complaining so i told her that she can keep the three dollars and throw out the wings. She kept on talking and bothering me.. i told her leave..dont bother me. the employee at the front door had to intervene, i called her crazy, she told me - im not crazy, im a psycho. Then for the next 15 mts she walked around the people that were near my table-complaining about me-- i told her she was crazy-- she went wild, started yelling and i left. -good riddance-- what a loser.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion