Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsBogarts Lounge

Bogarts Lounge

30100 Michigan Ave Inkster, MI 48141

View club page

Discussions

Post

Any luck?

Anyone seen Alexis at bogies lately? I keep coming in to see her with no luck 😐

Oneforyoutohate6 mos ago 106

Who are good dancers to see at Bogarts right now

Hi, who are some good dancers to see at Bogarts Nowadays, dayshift and nightshift suggestions. Thanks.

MidWestHeroContributor11 mos ago 103 4

Yea,but even number 5000 can find a tight one here

Yea,but even number 5000 can find a tight one here occasionally.

SpillthebeansContributor8 yrs ago 34 1

First Bogarts comment! What a thrill to be first, when

First Bogarts comment! What a thrill to be first, when I was about number 5000 to get FS there.

DrStabVeteran Reviewer8 yrs ago 19 1

Bogart's on Thanksgiving

Did anyone go to Bogart's on Thanksgiving day? How was it?

Kevindyii10 mos ago 40

Shooting at bogies

Well guess a security guard got shot at the end of the night, early this morning. I heard critical condition. The suspect was found a short while later and killed in an altercation with the police. Hopefully the guard full…

guydetroitContributor10 mos ago 64 3

Guess who’s back 😂

For all you mongers with zero respect for yourselfs, don’t walk….RUN to bogies. Your favorite Cum dumpster Annabelle is back 🤮.

Oneforyoutohate1 yr ago 94 3

Venus

Venus has passed away. She worked at Bogart’s on Monday, May26, then passed in her sleep that night.

JimCowboy1 yr ago 50 1

Raided

Did Boogies get raided by the DEA?

PepsiManElite Reviewer1 yr ago 49 3

Who remembers when the VIP was just an orgy room?

There were 2 rooms, a big one and a small one. The shy girls liked the small room, on your right as you went up the stairs, since there were fewer people to watch you getting drained.

Pussylicker2Veteran Reviewer7 yrs ago 35 15

Hello all!! Went there last night,Saturday Night. They threw a

Hello all!! Went there last night,Saturday Night. They threw a guy out but not without a battle. It took 3 or 4 guys to drag that idiot out!! Busted the back door, the managers nose was bleeding. Hats off to…

Sexyladieslooker7 yrs ago 22 4

Bogarts Louge

Went in on a Monday mid evening. Was not very busy. They had maybe four people At the bar and two couples at tables. I Had to pay cover still. The girls were wearing a mask…

nd2012Veteran Reviewer6 yrs ago 28 3

Bogarts can be fantastic IF (the proverbial big IF) the

Bogarts can be fantastic IF (the proverbial big IF) the talent is decent. On many afternoons, I've walked out of this club without getting a dance because all of the dancers were overweight and unattractive. Fortunately, other options…

ElectronmanElite Reviewer8 yrs ago 21 1

Why do my reviews disappear?

Friday I visited Bogarts in inkster Michigan. That night I wrote a review. I wrote it the same day I visited so it would be fresh in my memory and be current, so as to be useful to…

Pussylicker2Veteran Reviewer7 yrs ago 17 1

Jasmine posts

Jasmine posts

Gary59628 yrs ago 15

So I know dances come and go a lot but

So I know dances come and go a lot but who has the best tits in this dump? I’ve visited several times hoping to find that diamond in the rough but never really succeeded. Does anyone here…

stanleeVeteran Reviewer7 yrs ago 28

I just went there today march 7, i want to

I just went there today march 7, i want to tell what happened to me. I ordered a beer- a modelo- i had to repeat that 3 times, then i wanted to buy some dinner. i wanted to buy some…

celadon7 yrs ago 19
Advertisement