tuscl

Where to meet sugar dates from SA?

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
Considering adult entertainment options are limited these days, what venues do you suggest meeting your potential sugar girls? I’m on the website and know how much this is going to cost me, but if you go out in public masks are required and the restaurants are not always discrete. 50%, more like only 25% occupancy.

I see several attractive single ladies either have nothing else better to do and are bored looking to capitalize on the market, or else they need the income. I’ve got several on the hook, trying to decide the best locations to check each other out to see if I can find a match.

Bacon!!

14 comments

• RandomMember
    4 years ago
    @Meathead-

Some of my longest arrangements started with a Starbucks date. If you meet in an upscale area, you can walk outside safely without a mask. Also gives you chance to see if she's attractive, and gives her a chance to find out that you're a complete bore. Win-Win
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    In a lot of ways, Sugaring is like real dating. Where would you go for that first date ? Or rather, where would you go if you were being set up on a blind date ? Don't spend too much on that first meet. She might be a catfish. Starbucks is a good idea. And bar inside a restaurant is what I do. But many of those are closed now.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    If outdoor seating at restaurants or bars is still open in your area, that's the ticket. People have been talking about socially-distanced meetings at public parks, although that sounds like torture to me
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    A) Romantic walk near water, beach, lake, river etc.

B) Disneyland or similar experience.

C) High End (5 stars and up) hotel lobby/bar
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Aisle 6 in a Walmart.

Literally did that once, a desperate for attention soccer mom suggested it - and it worked.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    ^^ still more romantic than Muddy's car dates
  • Michigan
    4 years ago
    Starbucks
    Strip club
    Your place or her place.
    Walk in the park.

If you want her bad enough and she wants your money bad enough, you'll both decide on something.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Half of them off SA I have met Will meet at notel for first meeting. Others where a get to know dinner idk how that’s going to work w covid.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    A$200 offer for session notel should work w them unless ROB.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Desert Scrub is to class as feces to fine dining.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    BACON!
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Most will meet at the mall if yours is open and they won't do a hotel first
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    We meet next to the outhouse next to the riverbwith the trees
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Den I get a blumkin