tuscl

WHAT DOES BLM SAY ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT?

rattdog
New York
hey the nypd cop used a choke hold. that's excessive and reprehensible!!! yeah yeah yeah blahblah fine i fucking get it.

question: how do the major proponents of blm feel about below?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article…

8 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Can't wait for progressives to whine.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    He was forced to protest against those white men because of Donald Trump. If not for Trump, he would have been in church rather than slashing and stealing from the gay couple.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    At first I was wondering what BLM had to do with this news article,
    then saw one of the captions say that the chokehold was done after it was made illegal days before, which caused the case to headline.

Okay, so give the officer an appropriate penalty and leave it at that (whatever it is usually if a cop uses a bad maneuver.).
    But . . . as a black "f****t" myself, I would have done the same to that man, if not worse.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Skibum. I told you about Ricky Bellevue. You said it was a fake name ans no such crime exists. Now youre saying it's real that someome googled it and posted it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I'm actually surprised BLM hasn't commented, since an argument could be made for police brutality with the "banned" chokehold. A banned move in a life or death street fight? This isn't the WWE, that's fucking ridiculous. Cops should just start tasing every opportunity they get. "Sorry, I cannot lay a hand on you, so...." ZZZZAAPPP!!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Who knows what the deleted letters from the Jamaican word "ba**man" are? Battman? Baddman?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Him committing a hate crime doesn't change the fact that he was a victim of police brutality at one point.

Are you claiming that his current crime legitimates him being brutalized by police thugs before?
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    1. This post belongs in the Political Discourse Room.

2. Please don't conflate the two events into one issue. there are two:

A. Cops should not use chokeholds on anyone. And there is a decades-long history in the US of chokeholds being used a disproportionately high number of times on black people. That's why BLM is concerned.

B. No one should use violence against anyone, especially as an expression of hate. The US has seen a significant increase in presumed violent hate crimes against LGQBT groups as well as Muslims and Jews in the last 3 years. And with the COVID-19 outbreak, there is also an increase in presumed violent hate crimes targeted at Asians as well.

Take whatever side of these issues you will, or take none at all. But don't try to excuse one unacceptable behavior because the "victim" may have committed another unacceptable behavior.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion