tuscl

Atlanta guy... how is club platinum?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Thursday, July 9, 2020 2:58 PM
I was wondering how is this club because a lot of follies girls are starting to work there? They might make this the Goat spot

12 comments

• hamster80
    4 years ago
    Could be. I was there for a short time in the last week and enjoyed it. I barely tested the limits on floor dances w.r.t. touching. Nobody seemed to care but being my first time I did not want to get called out. A lot of floor dances are either fully naked, or with contact....not both in my limited experience. Would be nice to see that change with new influx of Follies dancers.
  • hamster80
    4 years ago
    The transformation of this place in just 2 weeks to feel more like Follies astounded me today. Quality of floor Dances, girls walking around naked, bartender, even the bathroom guy! One none follies dancer called it a ‘partnership’ with Follies. Interesting. Be aware they open at noon on Saturdays now and are closed on Sundays. Bartender told me
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ The bathroom guy was walking around naked??
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    No - but he allows touching
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    How does Platinum compare to Follies in terms of size/space? Does it also have a out-in-the-open weed problem?
  • hamster80
    4 years ago
    Parking is similar to Follies, not good. I got lucky and was able to self park for $5 at 3:30 (in the last spot) which I thought was 30 minutes after opening, but it opens at noon on Saturdays I learned. The bldg is more of a narrow rectangle compared to a Follies square shape. But there is a downstairs so i've heard from 2 dancers now. It's closed off currently i'm told but I could see them opening it up and my best guess is that with both floors open it would be equivalent to Follies space. w.r.t weed i don't know but one ex Follies dancer told me today it was allowed on the floor but not at the bar.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    What about the dances at Platinum - are they done on sofas, on a low-chair table-side; hightop chair/table like Follies; etc?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ also - what the VIP room situation - are there private-rooms like Follies - if so, anyone know the room-fee and amount of time?
  • hamster80
    4 years ago
    I was offered VIP from beautiful black slender dancer today for $150 to her and $50 to club. I missed my chance. As one enters there is a room off to the right with a pool table and a small bar. I saw 2 private vip spots in that room, off to the right as one faces that room.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    Are these daytime or night time reports??
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “ one ex Follies dancer told me today it was allowed on the floor but not at the bar.” When I was there a couple next to me at the bar rolled and smoked a blunt.
  • Summit21
    4 years ago
    Vip is the same rates as follies. Club platinum is basically the same as follies but a little worst. There is only 2 vip rooms that aren't very private. Think the Vip rooms near the couches if you been to follies. Mileage wise pretty much the same 10 dollar lap danced Its hot as fuck and humid and smoky
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion