tuscl

Clubs that are either shut or is at risk

Sunday, July 5, 2020 7:32 AM
Figured we could try to make a list of it. Starting: Denver CO Players (liquor license revoked) Saturday Night Live (still closed, even after the state opened back up) Dandy Dan’s (still closed, even after the state opened back up) Atlanta GA Follies

13 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    And to clarify I don’t mean clubs like those in NY, CA, etc. I’m talking about clubs that you wonder if they really are just done for permanently.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    South Florida Cheetah Diamond Dolls Tootsies
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    PTs Showclub Louisville - had a limited reopening ahead of the rest of the area clubs on June 11th and then suddenly closed again June 20th. Social media posts daily from June 21-28 said they would reopen on June 29th with the rest of the clubs but now their social media just says stay tuned
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    San Diego clubs are at serious risk of reclosing
  • AlBundy1966
    4 years ago
    Franklin, OH New York New York (R.I.P.) I have been told by a few people it is closed for good. Newport, KY Brass Bull (?) It appears to be closed as well
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Babes Showclub and Harem House in Indianapolis have both closed according to a post on the Babes Showclub's facebook page. The owner has sold both properties and no indication of the new owner using the locations for a club.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    @mikeyM Ughh you hurt my heart. Those are my 3 favorite clubs in South Florida
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    Babe's Showclub and Harem House were struggling for years even before the coronavirus. It is no surprised the owner is getting out. I think he also owns Classy Chassy.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    @Garfield84 Those three clubs did everything right- great looking dancers, $10 table dances, $25 high mileage lap dances, VIP rooms, full alcohol bars, delicious food, reasonable cover charges, etc... The clubs that have remained open in Florida lack in many respects.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Ughh you hurt my heart. Those are my 3 favorite clubs in South Florida ..." AFAIK all clubs in SoFlo are closed due to Covid - I assume these 3 clubs, as most if not all SoFlo clubs, will be back open once Covid conditions improve - the 3 SoFlo clubs mentioned closed are closed b/c of Covid, nothing says they are closed permanently - they are currently closed for the same reasons all other clubs in the area are closed.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Sinclair you are right. Neither is a huge loss given their precovid state of affairs. They were both good 8-10 years ago but have been on a steady decline since. Not sure about Classy Chassis since I haven't been there that I can remember. I have a feeling that a lot of these types of slowly dying clubs get pulled off life support over this virus, especially if another shutdown happens.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    I'll always hold fond memories of Indy's Classy Chassis. 20 years ago spend a lot of time and money there. It's a fairly large place with three stages and I can remember weekends fighting to find an open table. Met my first ATF there, Classy Sarah I believe was her name. Stopped in early evening a year ago barely enough people to shake hands with. So what clubs are open in Indy now? FYI, clubs in Battle Creek & Kalamazoo had been open but I found out last night the hard way there close again
  • racejeff
    4 years ago
    Re: Harem House and Babes, Indianapolis Saw a report today there was a new liquor license notice posting on door of Babes and Harem House. That would imply new owner seeking transfer of license. No idea if that implies continued existence as strip club. But I really can't think of another liquor license need in those locations. No report on Classy Chassis as it's opposite side of town.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion