tuscl

Some people really need to start going to strip clubs instead

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
https://www.ladbible.com/technology/gami…

Twitch is being sued for $25 million (£20 million) by a viewer who has complained of exposure to "overly suggestive and sexual content." The suit, which was filed in California earlier this month (thanks, Dexerto), also demands a number of the streaming service's biggest names be removed from the platform over violation of terms of service.

Court documents explain that complainant Erik Estavillo suffers from sex addiction, as well as various medical conditions that mean he has to remain indoors. With Twitch as one of his only sources of entertainment, Estavillo complains that his sex addiction has been "extremely exacerbated by displaying many sexually suggestive women streamers through Twitch's twisted programming".

Estavillo, who follows close to 786 women and no men on Twitch, is finding it impossible to use the platform "without being exposed to such sexual suggestive content".

The full complaint also explains that much of the content on Twitch has caused him to masturbate so frequently that he's hurt his penis in the past. On another occasion, he alleges that he "once ejaculated on his PC monitor, causing a short circuit and small fire within the electrical system of his gaming rig and causing his apartment to black out temporarily."

"There is no way for the plaintiff to filter streams he'd like to watch based on gender, male or female," the document reads. "Therefore the plaintiff has to choose a game and/or category to watch, with thumbnails showing these scantily clad women, alongside men, of being the only streaming channels available to him."

Estavillo also calls out some of the "offending" streamers, requesting the court issue an immediate and permanent ban on some of the biggest names on the platform. Pokimane, Alinity, Loserfruit, Pink_Sparkles, MizzyRose and SashaGray are just a few.

Weirdly, Estavillo also calls on the aid of actor Winona Ryder, as well as Martin Lee Gore of Depeche Mode. The suit suggests that Ryder could back many of his claims by explaining "the significance of alienation in Catcher in the Rye [sic]', while Gore "has been known to be sad, lonely, and alienated as can be seen in the songs he writes".

Twitch has been served with an official summons on June 19th. However, it's already blasted Estavillo's case as "frivolous", and as having "absolutely no merit".

Kotaku also notes that Estavillo has previously attempted to sue Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony without success, so it's unlikely that this latest case will get much further

9 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    *deep sigh*
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Because there are absolutely 0 online platforms made solely for the sexual gratification of its visitors. None.
    I don't blame him for suing. Such a cocktease Twitch is. As is Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    You can sue for anything and everything. The viability of said suit is another thing. But he can probably win this
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    shit.
    amazing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    He figured this is the best time in history to play the mighty victim card - I do 'X' but I do 'X' b/c I'm a victim, not b/c I choose to do them
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    Can I say I’m a victim too?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I thought you were gonna say people needed to go to a club instead of all the minging they're doing on TUSCL. There's perfectly decent TUSCLers losing their shit all of a sudden and getting in their feelings about anything and everything. Cabin fever is a thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Well - this guy seems to know how to entertain himself during the lockdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc1srrCE…
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    Basketball tricks with elephants?? TF?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion