tuscl

Two mask lap dance?

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
I’m thinking this Covid thing is going to be around for some time. And that in some places, at some times – between the intersection of health or club policy, patron caution, and dancer comfort level – the choice may be no lap dance or a dance with each wearing a mask.

I had such a lap dance couple weeks ago. And am very aware of what was missing. The bare face motor boating, the nuzzling of cleavage, the chance to kiss under and side boob, the feeling of nipples across cheeks, nose, and lips. And gazing at a (entire) pretty face atop a fine body. But – it still had plenty of two-way contact, fondling from calves to collarbone, butt squeezing, lots of hugging, a great grind, and a fine session of mutual nipple play. And the visual wow of a nearly naked, pretty woman. So, it was worth it to me.

Some will disagree. “If I can’t get at least LFK and some fingering, I don’t wanna (pay to) play”. For me, such an attitude would be unwise. In my real (married) life, nipple sucking plays a major part in the fun. But when our kids were babies, and nursing gave her nipples all the workout they could take, nipple sucking for fun was mostly off the table. Did I give up sex with wife because one aspect of pleasure wasn’t available? Uh, NO, simply enjoyed other aspects of our lovemaking.

My opinion. So, what do you think? Would you consider buying a 2 mask lap dance?

15 comments

• Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Of course! That’s the norm here in Texas. As long as there’s two way contact, it’s all good.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Definitely beats getting sick. And, I've gotten used to the sight of pretty women wearing masks -- kind of a fetishy turn-on.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Initially, when strip clubs opened up, hardly anyone was wearing a mask.
    I didn’t want to be the sole person wearing one and I had dances on multiple occasions and never got sick. Now that is is mandated and enforced, I feel a little safer that both parties are wearing one.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    I haven’t been to all of the clubs in my area since they re-opened, but the one I go to the most requires a mask during lap dances for both the dancer and customer

It will take away from some of the fun, but i would still buy
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    @loper, Lol, making masks fetishy, sounds smart. Makes any reasonably attractive lass in the grocery store a hottie 😊
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Agree that it reduces the fun to an extent but it beats the alternative of no strip clubs or just stage shows and air dances. As long as the mileage is high I can deal with the masks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - masked dances are better no dances - but personally I'm not convinced that masks eliminate the chances of contagion bc there is no distancing and there's is extended mutual physical contact - just my 2-cents and I agree mutual mask wearing helps to a good extent but I don't think it guarantees immunity under SC conditions.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Agreed, Papi. No guaranty with masks. For me to go it's gotta be low local incidence and masks. And mine was an N95 mask. But with that my worry was minimal and I could have fun.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I’m not desperate enough yet (I guess) to do a two mask dance. maybe another week or two and I’ll be ready for it.

• loper
    4 years ago
    Masks do what they are good for, protecting the other person from coughs, sneezes, and accidental spitting. A responsible girl walking down the street with a mask looks much hotter to me than one with a similar body without a mask who doesn't appear to give a shit about my safety.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    my last two visits to Tijuana was no mask. except for approaching the border nazis..
    . (PAPERS PLEASE.)
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    For me masks in general just aren’t going to work. Human interaction and a party atmosphere are as important if not more so than some anonymous whore rubbing on my cock.

It is bad enough now with peoples’ faces hidden behind a mask out in public. The lack of feedback (are they smiling, bored, angry etc) when dealing with people is really starting to bother me. I was in a sports bar a few days ago and they were playing a nice selection of music, there was a decent sized crowd and the waitresses were all young and attractive. Of course the waitresses were all masked up and the crowd was, by government mandate, separated by 6 or more feet. It was FUCKING DEPRESSING!

There is movement in opening borders that are experimenting with rapid testing as an entry requirement. Not full proof but with tests down to 1-3 day turn around (from three weeks) there is hope and if they could get the time down to something like testing for blood sugar (mostly immediate results) then a lot of things could possibly change.

So it may not take until a vaccine is developed or until the virus’ threat naturally abates (which it should if history is the judge) but as lame as strip clubs had already become, I won’t be wasting my time in a masked club.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I understand your perspective Babydoc.

Dances with masks definitely felt more 'transactional', with less of the 'pretend (temporary) emotional connection' that is a (sometimes major) part of the fun.

Oh well, situation kinda sucks, but it is what it is.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    After 10 weeks without going I went on 5/23. Full nude/full contact bed dance and even though I signed an agreement for no FIV or FIA, it wasn't binding lol. The downside? She wore a mask, while I didn't. It sort of ruined it. It was fun because I hadn't gone in a long time and didn't expect to for a long time, but I had zero plans of ever getting another dance from a masked dancer. 4 times since the middle of June at a lesser contact club, but no mask requirement was way better. For me its all about the face. I wouldn't do another room with a masked dancer and as such the idea I am going to wear one as well is farcical. I would never go again. If I have to live the rest of my life with just sex with wife and the occasional couple swap; I can do it. This is a hobby, not real life.
    Most skiers stop skiing moguls in their 30's due to the pounding. Wife and I still ski them in our 60's because that's skiing to us. Just like no masks full contact dances is strip clubbing. When we can't ski moguls, we won't start skiing the groomed; we'll stop skiing and golf. When I can't get maskless dances, I won't start accepting them masked, I'll golf, ski gamble or read a book.
    Why settle for something you don't want? Why not just find something else to do?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I almost got a dance from somebody wearing a mask. When I asked her if she would take hers off if I put one on then she went without.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion