tuscl

Did I miss something?

Clubber
Florida
I thought multiple reviews from the same person, same club, were a thing of the past. However, this morning, I saw...

4. Trap Lounge North Miami, Florida jablake 9
5. Trap Lounge North Miami, Florida jablake 1

7 comments

• ozymandias
    17 years ago
    I think there just needs to be a certain amount of time between reviews.

I actually like multiple reviews from one person over time, because you get a clearer idea of the club's trends.

O.
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    Doh, oh I see what you're saying... multiple aliases.

Maybe those are two different jablakes <.<
  • jablake
    17 years ago

I believe when the same reviewer, in this case me, posts a review about the same club one right after the other the reviews will be consolidated into a single review, if that makes sense. What criteria if any is used? I guess basically if you just added some details, then the reviews would be consolidated into one review. When the review is reviewing for 2 different days then it might makes sense to have 2 separate reviews.

For the most part reviews are a waste of my time and I think most people think it is a waste of their time. Wasting time can be better than the alternative or at least less painful . . .

Why 2 different reviews? Well, I wasn't planning on writing a review for either club. And, I've been to other clubs and normally don't bother. Wednesday was special, very special. On Tuesday I go to The Trap just to get out of the house and it is close to where I live with NO parking problem that I've seen in a long time. It was completely revolting. The women were rolls of blubber and I just wanted them to wear as much clothing as possible. I drink my beer and I think I escaped spending a total of $6--a beer and $1 tip for the bartender. I sure as hell wasn't tipping any of the dancers and removed myself from the bar area and watched a poorly played game of pool instead. I didn't plan on going back for awhile after that. It was too disgusting and the club's been going down steadily. Why did I go back Wednesday? I was waiting for an important phone call and was getting nervous and finally I decided if I was going to feel bad it was better to feel bad at The Trap--There is good reason to feel bad there! What a difference 1 day made. The girls were extremely HOT, but this is an expensive club so after I got heated up I thought I brave the parking problems and crowds at Angels so as to get some affordable fun. WOW!!! I never seen it like that where there were so many HOT girls especially desperate for work. I had a lot of fun. :)

Anyway, I thought it was very interesting that Wednesday was such a good day. Wednesday? I thought that was ugly girl day along with Monday and Tuesday. I thought it was very interesting The Trap could change the menu so much. This is a club that is usually poor quality high prices consistently. Wednesday was a complete shock. A bunch of HOT girls at The Trap? LOL! I just go because it is close and usually I can get out cheap while getting the opportunity to run into people in the business or see an occasional hot dancer.

• founder
    17 years ago
    we use our discretion when 2 reviews are submitted like this. In this case it needed to be 2 reviews because of the major difference in ratings.

And there is no rule against submitting multiple reviews for the same club. You just only get 4 weeks VIP credit for one every 6 weeks.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    founder,

I wasn't complaining. I like what was done. That is a club I have visited many times, and he was very accurate. I was just trying to clear something up in my mind. That said, others may know as well. Good job to you both!
  • jablake
    17 years ago

Hi clubber,

Thank you. :)

When I'm writing a review I wish there was the option UN (UNRATED, reviewer preferred not to give a numerical rating).

I feel some idiots will only look at the number rating, and assume everyone shares the same tastes and standards. If the idiot had bothered to read the review he might have decided that sounds horrible and I won't waste my time because I hate X, Y, and or Z. Probably I'd give a rating the first time and then pretty much go with UN.

Personally, I'd rather see more reviews rather than fewer especially by the same reviewer so that I could get a feel for how much change there is in a short time frame. Some clubs can actually change during a shift; NOT just between shifts.

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi shadowcat,

Did you see this discussion?

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion