tuscl

“Until every boy and girl born in this land, whatever state, whatever color, can

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title couldn’t say it all.

“Until every boy and girl born in this land, whatever state, whatever color, can stand on the same ground, our job will not be done.”

~ Lyndon Baines Johnson
~ 36th POTUS from 1963 to 1969
~ Born: August 27, 1908, Stonewall, TX
~ Died: January 22, 1973, Stonewall, TX

9 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yawn.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Here here. Let's start with expanded school choice so that we can get dark skinned kids out of failing schools. It is starting to work wonders in places like NYC.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Rick, you know that's a bad idea. The teachers unions tell us it's a bad idea. Therefore, it must be a bad idea, because the unions only want what's best for the kids.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    And CJKent, LBJ used the word NIGGER like it was going out of style (which it was). He did all his Civil Rights work to keep those uppity Negroes voting democrat for the next 200 years. Sadly, it seems to be working.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Or the liberal way, just kill them early on!
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    “I'll have those n***ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years!”

~ Lyndon Baines Johnson
    ~ 36th POTUS from 1963 to 1969
    ~ Born: August 27, 1908, Stonewall, TX
    ~ Died: January 22, 1973, Stonewall, TX
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    After signing the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the 36th POTUS, Lyndon Baines Johnson, knew Democrats will be losing the votes of white Southerners.

He said to his press secretary, Bill Moyers;

“I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come,”
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    “Until every boy and girl born in this land, whatever state, whatever color, can stand on the same ground, our job will not be done."

So LBJ was anti LGBT according to CLKent.
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Sounds like shit to me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion