tuscl

Finally! Yes! Hallelujah !!

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
I feel like I'm really part of the gang now. It took 11 tries, but, finally, my last review got called out for "Shill review or club ad".

Course, I don't know why. I complained about the noise, the lights, and the added dance costs. The dance was good though - but . . . Oh, well. It just feels great to be noticed. Thanks Much. Carry on. You too can write a 'club ad', just keep trying.

16 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but who hasn’t had a review called a “club ad” by desertscrub? The guy is retarded.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ I haven't.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I know doc, just being flippant. It just seemed like a milestone, er pebble.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Scrub was probably just giving you the business. I saw the review and chose not to vote on it.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I’ve even had “club ad” in comments. It happens.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Although, I have gotten his "go back to stripperweb / stripper review..." comments, so I don't know if that throws me in the club or not.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    We're all in the SCRUB CLUB......🌵.... but, welcome.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I got the shill review on my very first review and several since. Welcome to the club gSteph.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @Eve, you can be a member of any club I am in for sure.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “ ^ I haven't.”
    Eve: you are truly in the elite club.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Gsteph: just for clarification, the retard comment was not directed to you.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’m not sure but I don’t think the scrub ever called my reviews a club ad but I haven’t written a review since this pandemic started maybe I’ll get another chance 😁
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    I have but DS corrected the comment later
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    My favorite time was when desertscrub downvoted a review, then realized who wrote it, and his apology was to educate everyone about how to properly pronounce ‘Bexar county’ 😂 Hopefully next time he comments on a San Antonio club, he talks about where the best fruiterias are.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    To his credit, he backtracked on one of my reviews as well and even called me a solid contributor... Thanks Scrub!
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Yeah Scrub calls any moderately positive review a club ad
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion