tuscl

This is one of the worst nights of my life. What is wrong with this country?

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:08 PM
Title couldn’t say it all. “This is one of the worst nights of my life. What is wrong with this country? I fear the American experiment has failed.” ~ Mary L Trump (@MaryLTrump) ~ Ph.D. Certified Professional Coach ~ The daughter of Fred Trump Jr, the president's older brother, who died in 1981 at the age of 42. Mary wrote that her uncle Donald's election was 'the worst night of my life' in a 3am tweet storm in 2016 as the presidential election results came in...

6 comments

• JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    Sounds like a Democratic hoax, much like this flu thing that's been going around. Could have been a leftist progressive using her name to create a fake Twitter account.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Duh.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    I think i saw her in the crowd on that Clinton HQ election night video
  • TommyMoney
    4 years ago
    Quick scan of @MaryLTrump 's Twitter timeline shows she sent a salicious tweet asking for comfort to @DogfartProd in the early hours of November 9, 2016 so... yeah... this could be true.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @JAprufrock Could be; or not; Mary Trump is due be release, on July 28, 2020 the book titled: “Too Much And Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man,” It is already on Amazon: [view link] The book apparently alleges the president had been involved in "fraudulent" tax schemes and received more than $400m in today's money from his father's real estate empire. The book might say weather the Twitter account is hers or not.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^ It's no surprise that all you can do is post cut and paste quotes from others. You don't know the difference in meaning or use of weather and whether you moron. Stay on your side of the road, go look at your dick pics.. > [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion