tuscl

MIAMI CLUBS ARE OPENING!!

Friday, June 12, 2020 11:54 AM
I just got a text from a dancer - Foxy Lady Lounge is OPEN (June 12, 2020 - afternoon)!! She's there now, and texting people to come in. She also said that Scarlett's in Hallandale is opening on Monday, June 15, 2020. Dang it! I shoulda saved my status run trip for FLL rather than ATL. FML.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Hmm - Foxxy Lady Lounge has traditionally being a small black club in a bad neighborhood (the neighborhood has been featured in the TV show "The First 48") - - hardly any white-people go there and I imagine even less-so in the current environment (although in the past year it seemed it they were trying to make it mixed).
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    Yah, Papi. I was surprised to hear that. This chick (you know who she is) is normally at Scarlett's, and she's working there now with one of her Scarlett's colleagues (who is also not black). I guess they're willing to work anywhere they can until Scarlett's opens on Monday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Well - on the plus side she'll get to grind on some huge-dicks 😊
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    LOl! And hopefully she won't get the Corona.
  • richdee23
    4 years ago
    I checked out Foxy and it is in fact open. They ask you to wear a mask when walking in but don’t enforce it once in there. Dances are same up close and personal grinding as before. Great experience as always. Quite a few latinas in the building as well as the Papi specials too. Glad this one is back and hope it stays.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the update RD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion