tuscl

To all the racist, watch Dave Chappelle’s 8:46 on youtube

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin

8 comments

• mark94
    4 years ago
    So, Chappelle attempts to justify Chris Dorner. You see, Dorner got angry because he was fired from the LAPD, so he wrote a lengthy manifesto, went on a murder spree killing cops and civilians, and then was killed when he refused to surrender.

In Chappelle’s mind, Dorner was justified in his action because the system was unjust to him, a black man. So, of course, he went out and killed whites. He was angry you see. Perfectly understandable.

Well, I guess Chappelle really put us white racists in our place. Because, clearly Dorner was perfectly stable and didn’t deserve to be fired. He was only fired because of the racist system. How dare anyone suggest he was a bad cop who was filled with rage.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol u clearly didn’t include the part about Dorners partner, why no mention of her? Fuck outta here with your racist bias.

Dorner is a legend!
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Oh, right. His partner was white. She must have been a real bitch. Now, I understand why he killed all those people.

Dorner is a legend ? He’s a fucking deranged serial killer.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    So y’all call Dorner a serial killer on here but not Dylan roof. Lol y’all expose y’all racism everyday. It’s funny at this point.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Dave Chappelle is a comedic genius and has made me laugh perhaps more than any other comedian. He's got a brilliant mind and I respect him for that. But let's not forget that he's made his considerable fortunes by embellishing and reinforcing the very same stereotypes that ostensibly hinder the black community's chances for success.

Listening to his routines, one might think he was one of the rare success stories of an underprivileged black kid from the projects who somehow managed to break free before rising to stardom. Actually, his parents were both college professors. His great-grandfather he mentions in the video, born a slave, amazingly became a Bishop and the President of a University. From slave to University President? Why doesn't Chappell draw upon that story for his comedy material? Well... because it's not "funny." It might be inspirational and unifying, but it wouldn't make people laugh. No, the laughs come from bits about blacks losing their rent money while shooting dice or getting doped up on crack before robbing white people. Hysterical.

It's not any different in other areas of entertainment. Rap music and movies also provide the means for certain minorities to get rich by exploiting the plight of "underserved" communities. Why aren't there rap songs about Dr. Ben Carson, a real ghetto kid who easily could have been just another casualty of so-called systemic oppression, but instead went on to become one of the world's foremost neurosurgeons? Or Herman Cain, born into a hardworking but financially poor family, who joined the Navy, obtained degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science, became the CEO of a major corporation and later chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City?

Apparently the secret to selling rap music is to reinforce the stereotypical perception that African Americans are violent thugs. Success is defined by "ruling the ghetto" through murder and fear tactics. Funny how that's the very same perception that BLM, the "I Can't Breathe" protesters and many black politicians and celebrities all claim needs to be changed. Why isn't there a rap song that presents Carson or Cain as a genuine "bad-ass" for having used brains and courage to beat the odds and rise to the top of the "white man's world?" Instead, these guys are vilified and given the "Uncle Tom" treatment.

If true racial equality was ever actually achieved, rappers, Democrats and celebrity activists would lose all their power. There would be nothing left to fight against. Perception is reality, and by reinforcing and reinventing that perception, the tail wags the dog.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I had to look up Dylan Roof. Sounds like he is a deranged serial killer too. I would never justify this sick fuck. Why are you justifying Dorner ?

It sounds like you are saying all whites deserve to die because most of them are racist. Or, is there another reason you say he is a legend ?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Or, Clarence Thomas. Or, Tim Scott. Or, Condolezza Rice.

As Joe Biden tells us, they ain’t black. That explains why whites like them even though all whites are racist. It certainly isn’t because of the content of their character.
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    Or the smart and beautiful Candace Owens, who Dave insinuates has poor personal hygiene habits solely due to the fact that she refuses to hold the beliefs "mandated" by her skin's level of melanin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion