tuscl

Omg Chesapeake Energy Stock is up up up

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, June 8, 2020 9:18 AM
I bought 3,000 shares back when it was under a $1 and now its at $73 wtf lol Should I hold or sell lol I legit turned a small $1,800 into $200,000

17 comments

• JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    6months omg
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    You should invest in my shit truck company.nit is about to explosive diarrhea everywhere
  • joeblow44
    4 years ago
    Maybe it is because of a reverse stock split. Check how many shares you have in your account.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    juice, with a gain like that, you never lose by selling. You could lose by holding on longer.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Juice Pics or it didn’t happen. :) You should sell and then pay off any credit debt you have and buy a RV-Van so you can live off the grid, debt free. And search the club around for your holy grail. My holy grail for reference is: OTC with a DS with GFE & PSE with NSA were I believe we both end up believing it is a fair trade, win win situation.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    I turned 1K into 24K last week by doing the opposite my brain told me to do. I love this market right now just embrace the bubble. Retail investors are stealing billionaire wealth cause they're scared of another drop
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    Juice sell half of it... that way the worst that can happen is you turned 1800 to 100,000
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Sold it guys and yes I know this company is fucked I honestly took a gamble and omg
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    And for the record I have a very diverse portfolios I just like taking big risk for my growth accounts
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Juice you mess with stock options at all?
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    You sold just in time look at CHK after hours
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @JuiceBox I'm calling BS Six months ago, when you claim to have bought it for under a dollar, CHK was trading at around $160 (yes, one hundred sixty dollars). It's been on a steady decline ever since until finally settling in at around $13 just two months ago. It never went anywhere near a dollar. In the last couple days it's enjoyed a remarkable bounce up to $70. As desertscrub stated above, its record low at $8 bucks was three weeks ago, not six months as you claim. If you bought six months ago you lost your shirt. [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Mister I agree with what your seeing honesty can't make since of that myself I made a post 6 months back about it going under a dollar. Around that time I took the plunge Haven't checked my account since then omg Can anyone make since of the charts since I doesn't show the $1 mark
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Sancho yeah its been a very validity
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    😄
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Considering that the price never hit anywhere near as low as $1 I would expect a visit from the SEC and IRS if you actually managed to do what you claimed.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    You need to follow Daddilacs advice if you want to secure your gains. For the record the principals have been talking about eliminating the equity holders in bankruptcy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion