tuscl

Plot to Kill 'Hot Cheerleaders' Foiled............

joker44
In the wind
..............by inept incel plotter himself............blew his hand off

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/dav…

"A 23-year-old Virginia man who appeared to be planning an incel bomb attack on "hot cheerleaders" accidentally blew off his hand with explosives, authorities say.

[...]
Late Tuesday evening, Carini went to a medical center near his home in Richlands, Virginia with one hand missing, several fingers amputated, and shrapnel wounds to his neck and throat.

[...]
[W]hen FBI agents searched his home, they found a shocking scene: a trail of blood leading investigators to a bedroom where blinds had been shredded by shrapnel and the walls and ceilings were covered with blood spatters and chunks of human flesh.

Agents also said they discovered explosive chemicals and a box of rusty nails that could be used as shrapnel, among other items that could be used to make bombs, including PVC pipes and hot plates.

[...]
In a nearby shed, authorities found a crumpled letter that discussed a suicide bomber walking through a shopping mall while concealing "deadly objects" to target a "stage of hot cheerleaders."

"I will not be afraid of the consequences," read the letter. "No matter what I will be heroic. I will make a statement like Elliot Rodgers [sic] did., he thought to himself."

Elliot Rodger, who killed six people and himself in a 2014 attack in Santa Barbara, left behind a manifesto that is frequently cited by incels, or so-called involuntary celibate males who target women.

[...]

Carini, who is currently being held at Western Virginia Regional Jail, had previously been on probation for explosives-related charges as a minor."

11 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    Weird. Did he belong to an organization headquartered in San Jose?
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Sounds like he needed a hand 🥁
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    Blm? This applies to all dumbass shit right? He probably was framed, wanted to kill white women, so he is a hero or atleast needs a deserves a go fund me page, police were not involved until after the fact but RVA needs a new police chief cause you know, fuck him
  • loper
    4 years ago
    ^^^ WTF?
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    What's that all over his face? Oh that's right. It's his hands.

Dude, you are like 20-30 minutes from several shitty strip clubs. Is that the "stage of hot cheerleaders" he wanted to blow up? I guess "hot" is relative.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    His plan blew up in his face....

NAAAASTY
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Just claim "fireworks accident" and maybe not in jail?
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’m sure he got a bang out of it .
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Now he doesn't have a hand to beat off. This INCEL idiot should get an honorary Darwin Award.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    And he is too small to play D-Line for the Giants.

• Goodclubrep
    4 years ago
    He's not gonna' like Wednesdays.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion