tuscl

Less horny and less satisfied

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Its about 3 months into the NJ shutdown and with that no access to strip clubs or even the usual office candy involved with the outside world. I think at this point there are real physiological changes. I'm not as horny. And I'm more irritable.

5 comments

• JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Well I'm sure whenever you get back in the club you will be hornier. Being in the presence of attractive women makes us horny. It's probably a blessing nature doesn't make us as horny when we aren't around women we want
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Just wait till you get back to the office and either go out to lunch on a busy weekday or start seeing hot-babes post-5pm leaving work - sooner than later the one-eyed-monster will awaken and demand to be fed
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Take a trip to jersey shore Willy. One of my Brazilian friends said she's spending the weekend at the shore. Get a nice viewing spot and bring some lotion to use as uhhhh sunscreen.
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    It is true that I always seem to be significantly hornier in the spring and summer months when I see all the hot girls walking around in their tiny shorts. There may be a mix of pheromones and other mental processes that cause you to become hornier upon being in the presence of hot girls that wouldn't happen simply looking at them on your computer screen.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Don’t let these odd times get you down. Things have changed for a bit, but not forever. You will find good NJ filth again.

NJBalla makes a good point. The shore beaches are open, and since folks have been under lock down for so long, I know hot girls will be looking to turn heads!

There are two things that go together in NJ - poor choices and really poor choices - so I know clubs will open before a vaccine is found.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion