tuscl

Blessing your family before hitting the clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Took me a while to wise up 2 this one but it is so true

Our daughters and son's should be more blessed than any dancer period

If you can't do this it is definitely a warning sign you have an unhealthy addiction and you need to seek professional help.

Nothing wrong with clubbing and being a sugar daddy to young strippers that we deeply enjoy fucking and spending time with

But for those that have children and especially daughters we should but them first always and let them enjoy the true riches of our hard labor

I mean if we dont some other man will lol... Stew on that shit

5 comments

• PhatBoyHell
    4 years ago
    I bless dem wit da money

https://youtu.be/91WYiTGy0g0
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Juice is this your own guilt talking? :)
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    You da mane! You know your daddying it right when you wear the shittiest clothes and worn out shoes daily, and put as much $$ cash into the kitty as possible while driving an old worn out vehicle until the wheels fall off. I have 2 vehicles that are paid off. The mom has the newer/nicer one to carry the kids around and I drive the one that is beaten up with over 300k miles on it. Since I maintain my vehicles well, it still drives similar to when it was new.

Enough humble bragging, because I could buy several luxury vehicles outright and upgrade to a huge house, but why? Peace comes with owning the simple things in life, like spending more time with your children and loved ones. I’ll take free time and mental health with financial peace over ducking hot strippers, anyday. They’re still fun to look at.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Before stewing on it, I'd have to comprehend it first. Is this alcohol induced?
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    This is order I use / God, my family, my career, then finally my whore - right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion