tuscl

Ohio farewell tour?

I am going to be touring Ohio next week (July 15-20) and if the new laws go through it may be somewhat of a farewell tour to all the titty bars that will become air dance saloons. There are many experts on the Ohio scene (Smirnov et. al), and I was wondering about a recommended list of grind shacks to visit. I was thinking:
Fantasyland in Bucyrus - even though my last visit was less than stellar
Palace in the Pines - almost always a good time
Cleveland? Foxs Den? never been there
Million Dollar Saloon? sounds kinda thuggish

Advice please? Your thoughts?

10 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    treetopsman - According to the Columbus Dispatch, the effective date for the Ohio Senate Bill 16 is Sept. 4th. You still have plenty of time.

Being in Ohio now for half a year, here is my recommendation on Ohio clubs based on my visits:

Elyria, Ohio - Bugsy's Speakeasy - listed as bikini bar, but don't let that fool you; evilcyn bartends and dances at this club - ask for Cyn;
    champaigne room can be a good experience with the right dancer; price segments are based on 20-40-60 minute sessions; can us VISA/MC for the room; 20 minutes from Cleveland, via I-80 toll road (50 cents) westbound from I-71, exit Elyria; easy to find; My rating for a laid back bar/club with cute girls from 1 to 10 is 7.5.

Cleveland, Ohio - GiGi Lounge - small but cozy - $10 laps - never got extras, but the girls grind good like at the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN - outside pants rubbing - some outtake available - dancers' drinks same as your price. Good club to get warmed up. Afternoon or evening is good - get table in corner to the right as you enter the club, best concealment.

Cleveland, Ohio - Fox's Den - small clean dive - $10 laps - dancers' drinks $6 on up - open LD area, but doesn't stop the girls from doing what they want to do to you, as management is aware but doesn't interfer - can get lotioned up bareback handjobs by most dancers for purchase of a drink and a small tip, takes place in booths against the back wall - lot of locals visit so you might have to wait for a girl to free up - early afternoon is best.

Columbus, Ohio - stay away, as no touch laws are strictly enforced by ALL the clubs here - don't waste your time or gas.

Dayton, Ohio - has a few good clubs where extras can be sought but at a high price.

Medway, Ohio - Off I-70 between Columbus and Dayton - best hidden nude establishment between the two cities - opens late, usually 7PM or 8PM - $10 nude laps in LD area, semi-private - all cute young dancers - non-alcoholic drinks and pizza - friendly staff.

Those are my Ohio picks. Read my reviews on all of them, collect names. Good luck and be sure to give us good lengthy reviews. :-)
  • treetopsman
    17 years ago
    Bones:

You certainly are an expert on the subject. Many thanks. Whilst I am in your neighborhood - can I buy you a beer or Red Bull? Are you a golfer?
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    In Akron, I had a great time at clubs that feature $5 dances at your barstool - Club 1245 and Bottoms Up (nude). Some really cute, fun girls (and some not so cute) and good contact.

In Dayton, I recommend the Living Room. The $20 dances I had with a young redhead two years ago were surprisingly high mileage.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    treetopsman - As you found out in my reviews, Red Bull is good & safe for me while driving. Here is my schedule for the next 6 days:

If a TUSCL friend calls me with a 4 hour notice, I'll be driving to Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis, IN, Tuesday, July 10th.

July 14th - driving up to Cleveland area & probably visiting Gigi's, Fox's Den, and possibly visiting with 'evilcyn' at Bugsy's Seakeasy in Elyria, OH. Spending the evening at a Holiday Inn in Strongsville, OH.

July 15th - tied up helping my son move, then returning to Columbus.

July 16th - flying down to the midsouth for week or so.

I concur with chandler...... If in Dayton, hit the Living Room, nice babes, good dances, fair to good mileage.

I tried golfing, but enjoy slamming the shit out of golfballs at a driving range more. However, I'll hook you up with my 95 year father, he still golfs!

If we can catch either other this weekend, email me & I'll provide my cell number.
  • ClevelandTom
    17 years ago
    Definitely make sure that a visit to Palace in the Pines is scheduled because that is one of the most unusual places ever. It is best to go on a Thursday and even better if Sierra is working. It opens at 8 so go early before the girls all back up.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    TTM; I'll 2nd Bones sentiments on Baby Dolls(Medway), and chandlers on Living Room. IMO, the best 2 choices in Dayton. Also worthy of consideration is Cheeks, its pricier ($25 LD's, VIP Upselling). You may have noticed that Diamonds (nude) is highly rated. A word of caution- Diamonds requires that you buy membership to get in which would involve a total stranger scanning YOUR Drivers Lisc. into Their computer- no thanks.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Anyone visiting Cleveland SCs would be well advised to make a side trip to Erie. Nuff said.
  • jimmyblong
    17 years ago
    Bones-
    How late is Bugsy's open on Saturday night?
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    There's a small, fairly new club in Toledo called Bellas I've been wanting to get to. Reviews sound very interesting. If a reason to be in the area doesn't come up, I may just go anyway at some point. (Unless the new rules ruin everything.)
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    jimmyblong - Bugsy's opens at 2:30PM and closes, depending on business, no later than 2:00AM. Dancers come in for two shifts, 2:00PM to 8:00PM and 8:00PM to 2:00AM. You can always call them too, to find out if Saturday nights are a later close.

I was just there this afternoon and hooked up with our beautiful "evilcyn" for great erotic fun. Read my review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion