tuscl
Follies
4075 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta, GA 30345

Word on the Street

Species
Georgia
Tuesday, May 12, 2020 2:35 PM
At least 2 clubs will be opened in the Atlanta area on tomorrow. Does anyone know which two clubs?

17 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
    Club COVID and Club Corona
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Well, Mask-erade relocated. Not a strip club, but they will fit right in.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    Nah. Aces was suppose to open up tomorrow until kemp dropped that executive order to keep clubs & nightclubs closed until June 1.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    The Cheetah web site still shows opening May 20th at 4PM. I wonder if they intend to just open the restaurant?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Someone told me that was only for the restaurant from the start for Cheetah. That restaurant has very good food by the way, but u won’t see me there!
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I’m looking forward to reviews once some clubs “open”. My guess is that it’s going to be a few desperate stage dancers in masks who never get within 6 feet of a customer. In Tucson, it sounds like the first day had big crowds, then emptied out the second day after customers realized how lame the experience was.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    I don't think it can happen in Atlanta w statewide executive order coupled with percentage of alcohol sales classifying it as a bar. Could be wrong but I don't think so.
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Word on the street is, 48-Cowboy os tue best dam bank robber in Texas
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^word on the street is this a dried up vagina corpse of a troll with the covid
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ word on the street is you have a crush on me
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Don't worry pistola. We got room for one more when we play bouncer
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Bubba: They operate the restaurant under a separate name (Alluvia). I wonder if it's actually incorporated and licensed as a separate business? If so, it might be able to open.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Thanks Doc. The food is good enough that they might achieve the food/alcohol sales criteria.
  • Species
    4 years ago
    According to some dancers there will be an underground stripper party due to the extension. Apparently some club owners don’t feel that the clubs will reopen legally even in June.
  • Species
    4 years ago
    It was a mansion party. Allegedly too many strippers and too little money. No form of social distancing.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I'm sure the word spread much wider amongst the strippers than potential customers. Remember that most customers that spend VIp type money on a Follies girl do NOT exchange numbers, etc. They keep it in the club. So, most of the potential demand and money was oblivious to the party. Not surprising.
  • Summit21
    4 years ago
    i miss my day shift girls!! FREEEDOOOOOOOOM
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion