tuscl

How long do you wait before asking a stripper for her phone number?

Saturday, July 7, 2007 6:02 PM
How long do you wait before asking a stripper for her phone number? Do you ask her what her real name is at the same time?

5 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    I wait until I determine that I might be interested in some paid sexual fun OTC with her. Why would I want her real name? You think I'm going to sue her in small claims if she fails to do a good job? Or, maybe I need to report her on a 1099 . . .
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    I pretty much never ask... they ask me for mine or give me theirs soon enough. I never ask for a real name. Really, I don't care one way or another. They invariably tell you eventually though, generally when they give you their number. O.
  • DB Cooper
    17 years ago
    Who needs to ask? Most of the time they can hardly wait to tell you.
  • imnumnutz
    17 years ago
    Man, just let it happen. Sometimes a dancer and I will hit it off immediately and exchange numbers during our first encounter. Sometimes, its months later. Others might differ on this, but exchanging numbers does NOT necessarily mean the dancer is ready for OTC sex--learn from my experience. If that's what you expect, be upfront about it so there are no misunderstandings. My current ATF and I exchanged numbers on about the 4th or 5th time we saw each other in the club. We've gone out about a half dozen times over the past two months--each instance was really enjoyable for me, and I think for her too. I'm far past being a horny young man, so the companionship means as much, probably more, than sex. Could I have it if I wanted it? Maybe, maybe not. I haven't pressed the issue and really don't see the need right now. That's just me--good luck no matter how you proceed.
  • RomanticLover
    17 years ago
    It can happen right away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion