tuscl

What phase is it when the strip clubs open ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Anyone ?

13 comments

• mark94
    4 years ago
    Open ? Phase 1 if configured as a restaurant. Phase 3 if configured as a bar.

Lap dances and other normal activity ? After Phase 3. I guess you could call that Phase 4. Think July or August.

Of course, these are guidelines. Some states will open earlier. Some clubs may break the rules.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Seoul just closed its night life section. A cluster of cases popped up after re-opening. It sounds like one infected individual has been identified as the source of the cluster.

That could easily happen here.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    The flux capacitor phaser array
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    strip clubs with shithole bathrooms will never reopen
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Here’s a pretty good article from Fort Worth describing the hoops that a club is jumping through in order to open. I suspect these issues apply to all clubs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dallasn…
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the article, Mark.

I got word that a club in Wyoming is open. Can’t take top or bottoms off, must wear mask and gloves, but lap dances are allowed. This is all secondhand tho.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Jesus, can you imagine that? A girl wearing her entire outfit, plus masks and gloves, giving a lapdance? Actually, I don't want to imagine that.

Someone PM me when you're able to grab tits and ass freely in the club again.
  • UKfan
    4 years ago
    I wish they would open soon, I miss them and all the memories I want to relive!
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    You know, I wonder if some people out there have a fetish for masks and gloves. Could make the luckiest PLs on earth.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I wish they would/could open soon, too. I don't even go that often, maybe every other month or so, but the fact that I can't go is starting to really get to me.

You guys that go all the time must really be getting antsy to (at the very least) fondle some titties.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i hope they open up before Covid 20 takes over the country
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Based on my state NJ - I think opening strip clubs is phase 5 - of a 4 phase program. The governor won’t open clubs until he gets an envelope of $$$$ from Johnny A - or Vinnie Bagadonuts...
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    They won’t until Corona over. Not worth risk. What kinda crazy goofball would spend money risking Covid, HIV, and herpes. Not worth it get a life. Collect coins. Plus SC hobbyists out of money for most part.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion