tuscl

Dancers Insert Finger or Fingers in Her Ass . . .

Don't care for it. Haven't seen it for a while, for a while it seem to be required.

19 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    Whose fingers?
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Her fingers.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Well, if you don't care for it don't let them do it. Seems pretty simple to me. I'm fine with a good prostate massage if it's done under the right conditions. If done in conjunction with a good BJ it can be a mind blowing experience!
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Well, she is sticking her fingers in her ass and she thinks it is super sexy. I try not to be negative so putting my foot down isn't my thing usually.

This one dancer was being a super pest, but she was super hot as well. Finally, I just told her very firmly to go. Suddenly she considers me boyfriend material. I don't like acting the he-man even if it meant the hot girls were swooning. It just isn't me.

I like the dancer to be as happy as possible for my enjoyment. An outright don't do X, Y, Z especially if she thinks it is special is something I'd rather not get into. I can see pouting or self-doubt thru the rest of the dances. Similarly with piercings she is thinking it is hot an I'm like give me the girl next door look. Heck, I much prefer that to Playboy. I still remember this one dancer looked heart broken when I told her I really wasn't into tattoos. She was asking my opinion and I tried to gentle, but apparently not gentle enough. She had this perfect skin and to me that is the ultimate. I don't need art especially permanent art on women or fancy clothes or jewelery or . . . But, if the women is just average, then it doesn't make much difference . . .
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I once knew a dancer that told my friends and I that NO dancer came into her club unless she could stick her finger in her ass first!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Nice to know some clubs have standards...
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    That sounds gross to me. I don't remember seeing it either so I guess I'm lucky. If I saw a dancer do that, I wouldn't want to be around her. I generally do not care for piercings or tattoos either but it won't stop me from approaching an otherwise pretty dancer. I don't really understand too much why someone wants to destroy their looks. I heard they get some type of pleasure from piercings in certain areas but I'm not sure how.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Well maybe I should rephrase want I said, if the piercings aren't overdone, I may not be turned off from a dancer just because of her piercings. However there have been a few cases. I think nose piercings look ugly.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Dumb and yucky. I also am not particularly turned on by the pulling-pussy-lips or showing-spread thing. It's nice that she's all groomed and clean down there, sure; but the whole "wagga wagga" in the open air with the pussy? Dumb and yucky. Bright lights aren't meant for our nether regions. The female body is at its best when it can appear smooth, contoured, and unblemished.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I've only seen one girl do it ever. Maybe its some sort of subliminal way of saying she wants to do anal or something.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I can say that the thought of sticking my finger in my ass has never entered my mind while giving a dance......YUK, now just think after that finger is used, and then she is flirting her way around the club touching everyone, and everything.......... Yikes
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Supposedly the anus is cleaner than the mouth. Even if that were true I don't think it would change my feelings which were nicely summed up by evilcyn; YUK.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I can't say I've ever seen a stripper actually finger her ass in a club, but I've fingered my share of them and many strippers have mock-fingered theirs onstage in response to my admiring comments about her hole, which is fun. In nude clubs, I like it as a change of pace from all the attention the other hole gets, and so do some girls. Whatever your turn-on may be, there's always somebody who thinks it's yucky. A few posters on this board have said they'd just as soon never see either side of a woman's crotch uncovered. Whatever.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    I've only seen it once. I didn't object in context. It was a private dance in a club where there was no contact. To make up for the no contact the girl put on quite a show with her fingers and seemed to enjoy it. Who am I to criticize a performers artistic interpretation of "Smack My Bitch Up".

Yes she washed her hands afterward and made a point of letting me know she did.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    jb: Which "ass" are you referring to? Going on the ASS-umption that you're referring to exploratory probe of anus, yes I've seen it a couple of times, once at ESL club in the 90's, and another time at no contact DV club. In the final ANAL-ysis, such action wouldn't be a deal maker or breaker for me. One coworker of mine who went to a dive in AZ saw a FTAH act during private dance, dancer dropped a mini-deuce without realizing it(thankfully was an airdance).
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    A few years ago in a small dive type Memphis club near the airport, I was advised by a dancer that if I bought a LD from her, she'd let me stick MY finger up her ass! I politely declinded. I should have contered with, if I allow you to do a LD for me, you can stick my COCK in your mouth!!!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    A better question. Ever had a dancer stick her finger up your ass and massage your prostrate while sucking on your dick? I haven't but if I find one, I am going to make her my ATF.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    shadowcat,

Not all the way to the prostrate, but close enough!
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat: If you ever make it to Providence I will point you in the right direction...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion