Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

cumming in your pants has a new twist.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Lol

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

If something viral is causing you to pee yourself I suggest you see a doctor immediately. In this case a psychotherapist would be appropriate.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Jesse, you don't have to share every weird thing you find on the internet .

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Just when I start to question if I'm being a wild child and doing too much too fast and if I should acknowledge the upward incline my impurity has gone and if I should prioritize having a normal life with little risk or irrationality. . .

. . . I see some post like this and think . . . nah, I'm doing just fine.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

anybody remember fergie not willing to wait for a break and letting it go during the middle of a blak eye peas concert?

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

I did that w a dancer when my dick in her during a dance we both came....

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

People have lost their minds...

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

Stupid millennials. Billy Madison did this years ago

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Well NFL players pee their pants all the time......

At least that one dude had the common sense to stand in the bath tub.....🛁

Morons.......

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement