tuscl

Live video of dancers from On The Roxx Showlounge in Vernon, BC

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8 Pacific, 11 Eastern On The Roxx Showlounge in Vernon, BC broadcasts a Great webcam show featuring Gattlynn Gunn, Kennedy Rose, Esmeralda, Remy Lee Blossom, Jazmin Taylor, Envie, Virginia Peach, shower shows, live DJ music, help support the girls while the club is closed...

tune in here :

www.plexstorm.com/stream/otrlive

www.youtube.com/watch?v=taG9MzI6eNw&t=24…

www.facebook.com/ontheroxxshowlounge

15 comments

• JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Please bump this before the show tomorrow
  • bear2
    4 years ago
    Hey the show starts shortly at 8 pm Pacific, 11 pm Eastern. Live from Vernon, British Columbia ( 5 hour drive from Vancouver ).

Tonight it's Mixtape Mondays with hot Gattlynn Gunn.

www.plexstorm.com/stream/otrlive
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Hey just think you can just lay back watch the video and jack off into those latex gloves. Costs nothin.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Free does attract losers^.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Raking the thatch from the yard youngster. Homeowners rake leaves in the fall. If you owned a home you would have known that. Come to think of it, if you knew anyone who owned a home you would know that.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I don't love doing yardwork, but it is good exercise to rake leaves and to mow a large yard with a hand mower. I know that as a stupid person reading is not something you do well, but I have stated I will not go back to clubs until they are full contact the way they were and that unlike desperate people like you, I didn't need to go stand six feet away from a naked woman wearing a mask. I assume do to your job at the King that you are used to just lookinmg and nothing more, but hey if you only had become well educated .......Caps make you seem even angrier than usual, but are quite fitting.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Smart people make their point withoiut caps. Morons use caps because they have no point to make. Damn you are one stupid motherfucker Desert. Change your name to jethro. Your education? Tell us how you learned to be a liar jethro. By the way, learning to wipe by age 7 is not an accomplishment.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I look in the mirror I see some awesome dude with a happy marriage, wonderful family, great friends, his own business anmd a tee time in 2 hours. I understand your jealousy of me and your fixation with minivans. It appears you drive one and it made your timny penis flaccid. Life's shit trifecta and you hit it every day.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    My wife shot a 51. I shot a 42. We got high and drank spiked Seltzer. Artic summer pineapple. We then picked up Sushi and dinners at Wegmans. It was fun. Tonight after sex will watch survivor together. How was jacking off to pics of tweens? Did you clean the fry o lator properly? Are you still pissy and using caps?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If you lived in America you would know that sushi at Wegmans is fantastic. Try moving here. Maybe you said you were a jerk off, not that youi did jerk off. Kudos for nbeing homnest; well, once. I am sorry that you are living your life; I know its embarrassing and pathetic, but cheer up, nby you doing it you saved a decent human being from havinbg to be you. Shout some more and stamp your foot too. Do you have autism?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wegman's is simply the best and most popular supermarket chain in the country. This country, not yours. Frashly prepared sushi? By certified sushi chefs? Like behind the counter at Weegman's? Got you. They make great pizza too. Its not like costco where you shop and psst canned suchi is called Tuna by Americans.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Interesting way to spell incoherent. Was that a whiny typo or did you try to use a word with too many letters?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    There should be only one period after day. Was that a typo or did you think two periods are better than one? Why are you yelling about cookies? I am not a big fan of dessert or desert.
  • bear2
    4 years ago
    Another show tonight ! Naked In The Forest, tune in at 8 pm Pacific / 11 Eastern at:

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8 pm Pacific / 11 Eastern, On The Roxx Showlounge in Vernon, BC broadcasts a Great webcam show featuring Gattlynn Gunn, Kennedy Rose, Esmeralda, Remy Lee Blossom, Jazmin Taylor, Envie, Virginia Peach, shower shows, live DJ music, help support the girls while the club is closed...
    Tune in here :

https://www.plexstorm.com/stream/otrlive
  • bear2
    4 years ago
    desertscrub and skibum609: gladly take your fight somewhere else, for the rest of you what did you think of the show tonight ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion