tuscl

Its May. Would you gp to an AMP?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
A few are open near me. I'm considering a visit.

10 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Yes. Are the ones near you open?
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Depends on the talent. Some of the AMPs in Orlando were superb. Other cities, not so hot.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    They're not supposed to be. But Rubmaps reports some are and I've been scoping one out a little. The parking lot indicates there is some activity
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Listen there are retards on here and I get that. But you’ve asked this question at least 3 times in the past month.

Hey sounds like a great idea to me. You’re in the highest concentration of cases of a virus that can put holes in your lungs, you probably have at least a 10-15% chance of getting it considering where you live, unlike hillbillies like Juice that probably have less than a 3% chance of getting it.

So as soon as you get a chance go have some Asian chick who probably just came here 2 weeks ago from Wuhan give you and hand job and stick her finger up your butt crack because you’re too tired fucking the seat cushions in your couch, and your mom keeps accusing you of eating glazed donuts while sitting on the couch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    I'd be very skeptical as I'd rather have blue balls than be a rapist. Hear too many bad stories about these places, that they don't know what they're signing up for when they are brought to the US. Hookers flake way more than dancers. Any place that provides you dates with hookers, if a lot of them don't flake on you, they are probably being coerced in some way.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    If safe and get good massage / hand job. Used to go to one in Costa Mesa just block from my office and they in bikini and very skilled. Was great the girls on staff could get me off quick then time for burger and beer before have get back to work.
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    I was at a AMP last week. Got a great massage. My back felt great after I left
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Do what Desert would do: beat her senseless and Jack off before a homeless man.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ see you sound jealous! I will invite skibum over for our next romp so you and him can kiss up and make up😍😘🥰
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m still not taking a chance. NJ is still racking up more cases.

Sorry, but Mamisan’s second best looking cousin from the outskirts of Wuhan, simply isn’t hot enough to take the risk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion