tuscl

N. Korea Kim Jongun dead

Saturday, April 25, 2020 12:53 PM
tmz

48 comments

• bdirect
    4 years ago
    tmz posted this today too...........George Gray, the longtime announcer for "The Price Is Right" is in the hospital after suffering not one, not 2 but 3 massive heart attacks ... TMZ has learned.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    from tmz sports---Ex-NBA star Kermit Washington is begging officials to let him out of prison ASAP, claiming he's at a high risk of catching and dying from COVID-19. 68-year-old Washington -- a former NBA All-Star -- is serving 6 years in prison for running a bogus charity scheme and stealing around $1 MILLION that was supposed to help starving and HIV positive children in Africa.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Don't see much about Kin Jong UN, but if it's true it might have some tie in with the US removing all heavy Bombers from Guam.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i figure he could had die days ago,,,,, communist hide any bad new.....but tmz seems to be first on big news
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    AFAIK no news outlet has written that he is dead - only that it's possible he might be
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Post the TMZ link
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The TMZ link states it's not confirmed -decent chance he may be, or likely to be, but no one has confirmed it AFAIK
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    North Korean television announced his death.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Trump was dispelling the rumors a couple of days ago. If the death is true we should find out why CNN knew before the president
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    CNN still hasn’t announced it. They’re still too busy complaining that Trump tried to rearrange the chairs in the briefing room, so they don’t have time for trivia.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    Kim Jong Un could have stopped his missile games years ago, opened up his country to the civilized world, and ultimately had his heart surgery done by an expert doctor from the West. North Korean medicine is the equivalent of playing Hasbro's Operation.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i think all that tiny korean pussy cause the heart attack..... he looked out of shape
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If tight pussies and being out of shape were that deadly there'd hardly be a TUSCLer left standing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    He probably has a hell of a lot of blood on his hands - glad he's dead. Hope this can lead to an opening for N. Korea but it's def no guarantee - those in power have too much at stake and too-much to lose.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Heard his cousin Wun Hung Low will be taking over. Word is mamisan will be catering the ceremony.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    [view link] Certainly not banking my retirement on the torch being passed in Pyongyang yet.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    IF he is lying comatose (or dead) there is an obvious historical parallel to the conditions around the death of Joseph Stalin of the Soviet Union and the power struggle that went down as a result. I highly recommend the 2018 film "The Death of Stalin", a dark comedy relating to the power struggle which occurred between Molotov, Beria and Khrushchev, While not an absolute look at what is going down in Pyongyang I imagine it gives you a glimpse into the makeup of the lieutenants in a totalitarian state and what happens when the all powerful leader bites the dust without a heir. [view link]
  • 79terrier
    4 years ago
    There is a hashtag for this. #KimJungUndead. I think it's because he's a zombie.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    China controls North Korea. Nobody sneezes without permission from Beijing. The succession process is simply a matter of China installing their stooge.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Gotta love this news. He is a nut.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    He's dead. I saw it in a movie. [view link]
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    maybe Kim Yo-Jong had Her Brother, Kim Jong Un, Killed, so she would be the supreme leader of n. korea
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Kim Yo-Jong had Her Brother, Kim Jong Un, Killed, so she would be the supreme leader of n. korea" The Eyptians tried to have lady Pharohs if the male ruler died without a male heir. A couple of them were even successful supreme leaders for their time. But can she give a decent lapdance? I bet you Cleopatra could rock it.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    your right.......history repeats it self again..... but a Korean Cleopatra in 2020
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    If he is, I'm voting for Kim Yo Jong to take his place!!!
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    rocket man replaced by a K-Pop Star
  • MalakingDog
    4 years ago
    "if he is, I'm voting for Kim Yo Jong to take his place!!!" you actually think she is hot? does COVID-19 affect the eyesight?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    She is not hot. I’d be disappointed if I got that at a k spa
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    me too,,,,, if i got it..... i would not give her a tip
  • MalakingDog
    4 years ago
    k-pop star works for me! (even though they come from south korea)
  • THE CHAINDOG
    4 years ago
    Who is controlling the nukes? Deal Gawd! A struggle for power in a backward nation armed to the teeth that can not feed itself?
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    South Korean intelligence is reporting it has witnessed activity over the past several days at Wonsan, Kim Jong-Un's coastal residence and that his personal train has been parked there during that same amount of time. One speculation is that he has gone there to escape outbreaks of COVID-19 among his staff in Pyongyang. [view link]
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    send you to china and do a rambo on them
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    First of all, let's get this troubling detail out of the way: "It is entirely possible that Ms. Kim will prove even more tyrannical than her brother or father or grandfather," Sung Yoon Lee, a Koreas expert at The Fletcher School at Tufts University, told VICE News. "She will also have to show her mettle by provoking the U.S. with major weapons tests and lethal attacks on South Korea and U.S. forces stationed there." [view link] Now that's settled, the bestest photo she prolly ever tooked: [view link] My affinity for crazy bitches is well known, so I'm going to just go ahead and disagree with my esteemed colleagues here on TUSCL. She could definitely catch it. And would. I'm not saying she's a smokeshow, but she's not that bad. Some highlights: Here she is imagining how she can take over the country from all these old fuckers that keep staring at her like a piece of meat: [view link] And rocking a surprisingly nice set of gams while showing her bro the money: [view link] Her heels are a little short in this photo, but you get the idea: [view link] Don't hate. Just be glad there's at least one prospective dictator in the world that might be worth a poke. It's some points deducted cause Dennis Rodman might've hit that, but it's been a while so the coast is probably clear... Maybe I'm joking. Maybe I'm not. But if we're gonna get TUSCL hacked by the North Koreans lets make it worth it. lol
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    wallanon great post..... very funny but maybe true about the N Korean and Chinese Hackers reading this site...... they hack everything
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    Dog, Apparently you don't know my tastes in women.
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    Sounds like he's alive now. They probably just wanted to cover up his illness (possibly covid 19) since North Korea still claims zero cases.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i guess he is still dead................. even trump said he cant talk about it last nite on tv
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    And our top story tonight: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Plans for Kim's funeral underway. [view link]
  • MalakingDog
    4 years ago
    Clubber, just because you like Asian women still doesn't make Kim Yo Jong hot. That's like saying you like skinny white women and think Kellyanne Conway is hot.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    If I had to place a bet, I would bet he is alive and well.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    DAMN! A 2000 women harem! [view link]
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    If he is dead China working behind scenes who new QB will be. N Korea is their proxy in the region.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Pleasure Squad is such a understatement. That's more like two Pleasure Battalions.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    So he's finally become a good communist, eh? Excellent news. If true, anyway.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    >And our top story tonight: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead! thanks for the lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion