tuscl

Reopen SC at phase 1? Or 2?

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Monday, April 20, 2020 3:21 PM
Clearly most SC would be treated like a bar..... stage 2. Many clubs are no alcohol. Would these be treated like a theater? Potentially open at stage 1? For instance..... Crazy horse in SF. Admiral theater in Chicago.

7 comments

• founder
    4 years ago
    My guess is local government will handle clubs differently, with most club openings being delayed as long as possible.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    It depends on the city. I think. Tourist dependent cities need to open up night life asap after reopening or they'll prolong their suffering
  • Slickwillie
    4 years ago
    Given the proximity of patrons to each other, with bars similar to strip clubs, definitely phase 2.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Probably phase 2 at best. AMPs will probably open phase 1 which is good news
  • UKfan
    4 years ago
    I agree that strip clubs will most likely be opened along with bars and dance clubs. Let’s see what Texas and Vermont do as they are the first states to re open. If they open up strip clubs in around a month then that should give the rest of us a better idea for when our local strip clubs will open. I’m in Ohio and we are in phase one with some restrictions being lifted May 1st. My hope is that sometime in June my favorite club Cheeks will be open again.
  • Bamaeight
    4 years ago
    Will depend on state, if restaurant and bar can open SC will open. Unless city has restrictions I know clubs will open, I know 5/1 Alabama will open unless local government restricts it, that all depends on who is being paid off. I know the little red neck clubs in Bama will be open.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I still think they could open without lap dances or VIP. But the girls would make no money without going OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion