Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What am I missing?

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Up until a couple of days ago, when I clicked on my TUSCL bookmark it opened with a "section menu" on the right side. That is gone. Yes, I can still navigate, but that sure was nicer than now. I'm wondering, did I mistakenly change my setup???

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Mine is unchanged

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Desktop or Phone? What browser are you using?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

founder, Desktop and Brave, It just changed in the last couple of days. I might have done something.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

founder,

Used to be on right side with black background. lists "Groups". Now left side no background and "groups" are gone.

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

Desktop [Win7Pro x64] Brave browser. No display change. Menu. Black background. Top: the ultimate strip club list in rose-purple, bottom: logout. groups listed

Profile picture for xpando
xpando
•

If I make my text too large (CTRL +) the right side menu will eventually disappear. If I make it smaller again (CTRL-) then it will reappear. This is using Firefox.

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

On an Apple iPad, the right side menu is available when orienting the iPad horizontally. But the menu disappears when orienting it vertically.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

xpando, Thank you, my fellow PL, or dancer via avatar, you hit the nail right on the HEAD! Excellent work!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

COMMENTS CLOSED THANKS TO xpando!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement